Transfer Student

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"Guys. Did you hear about the new transfer student? Everyone said that they're hot as hell!" Chanyeol whisper-yell to them in the crowded hallway.
 

"They are 2 years older than us right?I heard that they are trainees in EX'ACT! That's totally awesome man!" Baehyun and his diva-ish act cannot be separated as he slam the table a bit too loud, suprising Jongdae which are playing with his phone.
 

"Baek!! I almost got savage!How dare you interrupt my precious time with eudora!!" The small man whine to the other as his 'precious' hero died in the battle.
 

Baekhyun smile apologetically while scratching his neck. "Sorry Dae.We're just so excited about the new transfer student. And by the way..you should spend your time for me more than that game. That game consume your life 24/7..How bout me??" The telltale of pout evident on Baekhyun's face. Trying to force the other away from his game.
 

"Oh come on Baek. You know how I love this game. Especially my pretty, cute and beautiful eudora." Jongdae keep on playing. Ignoring the older's pout.
 

"Ouch! My heart hurt. You choose your freaking game over me. I wanna die. Heaven please take me with you. My little dongsaeng choose his game over me. I don't want to live anymore." Baekhyun kneel beside the table they sat. Hands in the air while saying it over and over again.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter