New Friend

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You're disgusting! We don't want to play with you! Go away!" A boy was push to the ground away from the others.
 

"Yeah. We really hate you! My mom said that your family is disgusting. Who would have two father in a family." Add another boy.
 

They leave the boy on the ground and start playing with each other. None of them care what happen to the boy. The boy hugged his knee and cried.
 

"Hey, why are you crying? " A small hand touch the crying boy's cheek.
 

"I-I want" sob "to p-play" sob "with them. But they push m-me away." The boy said while trying to stop his tears.
 

"Hey don't cry. I'll play with you." The boy grin, showing his box-like smile.
 

"Y-You will? You really want to play with m-me?" The crying boy raise his head. The smile on the other boy's lip was blinding. He can't help but to smile along with the latter.
 

"Of course I will. Come on, let's go!" He pull the now-not-crying boy up using his small hand. "Oh and I'm Baekhyun. You can call me Baekkie."
 

"M-My name is Jongdae. You can call me Chen. That's what my dad call me." The boy return the smile shyly.

 

Baekhyun look at his new friend curiously. "Chen?"

 

"Yeah. I love to eat orange. Chengzi means orange in Chinese (i think so). Thats why my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter