College

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jongdae! Baby wake up! You need to prepare for your first day in college." A shout resonates throughout the house. Jongdae grunt and sleepily open his left eye. "5 more minutes." He grumbles and pull the cover over his head.
 

"No young man. You need to wake up now or you will be late for your first day." His bedroom door was opened and a short petite man appear.
 

"Urghh..please..5 more minutes~" Jongdae tried to persuade the man without opening his eyes.
 

"No! Now wake up you sleepyhead!" He shivered as the cover was pull off from his body. 'Damn I forgot to turn off the aircond'. "I won't be late Dad. Don't worry. Appa gonna sent me to college right?" He ask, stifling a yawn.
 

"No he's not. I'm the one who's gonna sent you. So wake up now or I'm gonna leave without you." The shorter man tried his best as to not strangle his son to death.
 

"Urgh...but why?? Appa already promised me that he would be the one to sent me. Not you." The younger male sit up while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.
 

"Oh you got problem with me sending you off. Then you must be happy to walk to your college and being late on the first day. Suit yourself then." His face is getting redder with each passing moment. He got work to do..and his son is not helping with all the whining.
 

"Ok! I'm up! I'm up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter