I'm Sorry

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stop talking like you know me. And who give you the location of my house." Chen flops on the sofa as he reaches for the remote and turn on the tv.

 

"And why the hell are you here for actually." He slowly mutter to himself. He's thinking on what he will do to Chanyeol when he see him at class tomorrow. Cause none of his friend got such big mouth other than that giant oaf.

 

"I do know you!" He stands in front of Chen, successfully blocking his view. The younger huff. Feeling slightly annoyed with the latter infront of him right now.

 

"Move out of the way! I'm watching the show you ." Chen tried to push the man infront of him but the latter doesn't even budge.

 

"Please Chen. Just hear me out. Give me a few minutes to explain. Please." Baekhyun tried again. Eyes shining with hope.

 

Chen kept  on being silent. He just didn't want the man infront of him to see him at his worse state. He's too tired and he was already having a bad day. He doesn't want to make it a worse one.

 

Baekhyun crouches infront of Chen. He hold out his hand and cupped Chen's face, "I'm sorry for everything I've ever done. I'm sorry for hurting you." A single tear escape his eye.

 

"Go away Baek. I don't want to hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter