Knowing you...

AbsolutE DatinG

There are a lot of things Jimin hated in life, and silence is definitely one of them. 

Hoseok sat still in front of Jimin as they drink their warm tea. "So you're telling me you may or may have not just slept with a woman?" 

"Yes, Hoseok, I've been saying this and I clearly don't wanna repeat it for the tenth time!" Jimin sighed exasperatedly, although he sits there irritated while ashamed talking to his close friend (aka unrequited love), He can't deny the fondness and comfort he felt with his company. 

"Look, I know this sounds absurd but I must tell you that what happened is definitely normal- And yes, even if you're gay. That doesn't change the fact that you went to that club with a pair and a " Hosoek, not really trying to be too direct but also trying to put sense into the situation just smiles gently at Jimin. Jimin just closed his eyes, emotions building up but also his mind resting from all the troubles. 

"I know, It was just... Very new and strange and unexpected" Jimin just chuckled to himself, realizing how ridiculous it is to make too much of a big deal out of it when Hoseok himself just explained how normal 'one-night stands" are for people their age. After all, it is very unlikely he will see that woman again anyway... Maybe on TV but not in person. Never... Or so he thought

"With that being said, I don't wanna see your crying face again. This matter was just unlucky and dumb. And I'm sorry for that but don't be sad now princess-" Hoseok was staring at Jimin's eyes while he talks with sincerity but was soon interrupted by the chime of his phone. Smiling very fondly, not hiding his excitement until he was reminded of the guy in front of him.

"uh sorry Jimin, Yoonji is telling me to give her Yoongi's gym bag that she left at my house" He laughs, "I bet you she didn't tell him about borrowing it last time, anyways I will talk to you later" And with that being said, as much as Jimin wanted to feel disappointed he actually didn't. And it wasn't really new for him but that's probably because he's used to it, seeing how happy Hoseok is, he's sure... That it was enough at least.

Jimin hugged Hoseok and they waved goodbye, feeling a lot better than before, Jimin smiled at himself. Shaking his head he knew it's so nice to have a best friend to lean on. Yup, this guy really didn't deserve him but he's very fortunate to be friends with Hoseok. 

He breathes out then mumbles

"This must be it...Knowing you"



(Well that escalated very quickly... Just so y'all know. Jimin is like coming to terms with every single he's going through right now. And I'm guessing seeing his best friend living a happy life makes him happy too. Despite having a one night stand with a woman.)