What just happened?

AbsolutE DatinG

*Inhales* 

Lavender... No, Is this honey? Vanilla perhaps

*yawns* Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm. Half-lidded eyes as he searches for his phone, and while exploring he had touched something warm. Squeezes it, taps it, poked it. He suddenly sat up, pain shooting to his head, He felt nauseous. His head is throbbing and the figure beside him definitely helps. 

He's confused and literally panicking. Firstly, "Who are you?" And Secondly, "Why are you here?" And lastly, "Why are you ?"

Oh God

The back shifted and turned to him, brushing their hair to the side, "Oh hello there, pretty boy. Last night was... It was..." And the lady ran to the toilet, sounds of gagging can be heard. Perhaps she had too many drinks as Jimin. 

But whilst the toilet was occupied, Jimin did ask himself. Where am I?

"... " He yelled, eyes like saucers. HE knew what just happened, referring to last night and he's so sure that he knew the lady wasn't the only one . He grabbed the blanket that was covering half of his body...

Jimin began sobbing because who wouldn't. He had just lost his ity and not the way he wanted and definitely not the way it should've been. 

This is a mistake

The lady came out of her bathroom, wearing a silk bathrobe and had her brown hair tied up in a messy ponytail. She seemed fairly casual and definitely not the first time. 

She noticed how Jimin vulnerably curled into a ball on the other side of the huge bed, she came running with a frantic expression. 

"A-are you okay? What's the matter? Why are you crying?" "I'm crying because I'm not okay and because-" Jimin was taken over by his emotion and let out a number of sobs until the lady grab his shoulder and spoke, "Tell me? Are you feeling pain? I could help you-" "No you can't! None of this should've happened because I'm" He yelled at her because he couldn't help his broken heart. "You're what?" "I'm gay!" 

And there it goes, silence...

He's already a pathetic being and now he's also a shameless freak who just admitted he swings the other way right after having with a woman. 

Great

Now, what was he gonna write on his bio? Tell his beloved crush? It's not like he'll care anyway, he's too good to be gay and too great to be his... He's pathetic, Jimin thought to himself. 

He grabbed his clothes and swiftly made it out of the place without sparing a glance at the lady. He never wants to remember any of this because holy . Taemin really ed up this time. Agreeing to come with his friend to a strip club? For what? Hoping he could release some tension? Of being gay or being a coward? 



... Shameful... Go die you ugly fat gay pig!

 

"They're all the same"

 

As he got off his stop, few blocks away from his apartment. He wanted to burn right there and then. Despite the cold wind passing through him like thousands of needles. The breeze was so painful, the only thing that made him feel normal

And just about to turn to the corner of the silent street a tall, lean, warm solid outline blocked him. 
 

He felt safe, and relieved but also pounds of guilt rushing all over his body. He felt dirty and sinful. Disgusting

 

He cried. 

 

"Oh hang on, why is the princess crying at this hour? Is it too cold? Tell me what's wrong" The figure crouched down, brushing tears off Jimin's face. He looked too good to be true, sincerity and kindness were just so like him. Jimin doesn't deserve to be with someone this great. The thought of seeing this man's smile gives him life and a shed of tear will destroy Jimin's soul. Or so he thought, he believed that the man he has an unrequited love with is the greatest but soon will he still do? 

"I need to talk to you, Hoseok"