3 weeks later

AbsolutE DatinG

"I'm alright mum" Jimin pours milk into his bowl, yawning as he searches for the cornflakes in the cupboard just a few inches above his head. 
"You don't have to ask because you're always welcome in my place. After all, it's just me anyways surely you won't bother anyone" Jimin chuckles.

"Are you sure? God, my baby is all grown up but I really want you to be happy living with someone hot and dependable Jimin. You can't keep holding yourself back honey, I know it must've been hard after all these years but you know your family loves you dearly." His mum responds through the line, "I know mum... But really, hot and dependable? What are you gonna do if I end up with someone cute? Or adorable or someone so kind and so sweet and loving like a bunny?" Jimin gushes

"Then that's more of a reason why you should go for it!." His mum went silent

 "Son, I wanna see you happy. And If you're not, visit us anytime because I miss fishing with you and your brother, he's been very busy with exams lately...Both my sons living their own paths I'm so sad and so proud" His dad fake cries making Jimin smile so wide, his face almost tears. 

"I definitely will dad, I miss you guys and work has been less busy perhaps I could go there next weekend. How's that sound?" Jimin smiles
"That would be great! We will prepare all your favorite food!" both of Jimin's parents exclaimed, "I can't wait. I love you, mum and dad, I will see you next week!" Jimin is now in a very good mood, He finished his breakfast and got ready for work.

While on his way to Bighit ent., he happily sang along to the song playing on the radio. Humming along, following road rules, safely driving until he's one street away from the company when a figure appeared in front of him. OUTTA NOWHERE

"HOly F***!" 

Jimin was sure he kicked the breaks immediately but the figure in front of him collapsed. It filled jimin with utter distress. "NO! Oh NO!"

He got out of his car, and check on the possibly dead man in front of him.

He froze, gasped, and almost passed out. The guy was ing hot and dependable. Jimin wasn't sure but his mum sure got that in his head. 

He didn't waste any second to grab his phone out, dialing the ambulance when a warm hand grabbed his. "Hi"

Hi?... Jimin's confused, who said that? He looked at the hand and he was convinced that the guy wasn't dead yet. 
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'm calling the ambulance!" Jimin is now a mess. He was convinced that will either lose his job and go to jail or lose his job and go to jail forever. There was no difference really. Just possible outcomes that he could think of.

"Hey, I'm okay" The man is now on his knees, "I tripped on my own, your car didn't even touch me. See" The man shifted to his side and showed Jimin that there's clearly a foot space between his car and himself. 

"Thank god! I was so ready to go accept my faith and go to jail!" Jimin admitted defeatedly but relieved. Blood finally flowing in him once again. 
"Well, the matter should go that way all you have to do is throw my body into a river two streets away from here." The guy responded brushing his clothes off and reaching his hand to Jimin who is still sitting on the ground. "I wouldn't be able to even if I've come that desperate. I guess I'm just that much of a coward haha" Jimin joked but the man took both of his hands. 

"A person willing to accept his faith that easily and go to jail with no fight without trying to protect himself but others is not a coward..." He stared at Jimin and Jimin was convinced he's definitely hot and dependable. 
"By the way, I'm Jeon Jungkook, call me Jungkook" Jimin stares at the man, getting lost in his own fantasy as he admires the figure in front of him. 

"Um... Are you okay?" "....."
"H-Hello?" ".........."
"Earth to this Angel!" Jungkook half yelled and before Jimin even realized, the godman has been pinching his cheeks. Jimin blinked, twice and he realized. 
"Um! right! Jungoo!" As embarrassed as Jimin being caught staring, it wasn't as humiliating as biting his tongue on the spot. 
"Phew, I wasn't sure that was gonna work. I mean Angels belong in heaven and calling Earth upon you wasn't really the right way...? HAhah" Jungkook laughs while Jimin melts. "And you're god" Jimin subconsciously uttered. 
 

"I- I mean! Um! wai-"

"Thank you, I take that as a compliment" Jungkook smiled sincerely at Jimin who's now as red as a tomato. 
"But your name can't just be angel now, is it? I mean that's to be expected but may I ask your actual name?" Jungkook reaffirmed

 "Um yeah! I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin... Um if you'd like. My friends call me that although you can call me whatever suits you given you're you and you could be special and we just met but your just that great and I'm about to embarrass myself which I think I just did !@#$%^&*" 

"Jimin! Jimin... Jimin! It sounds beautiful" It was Jungkook's turn to blush like a tomato. 

Jimin wanted to ask a lot about this guy, he's clearly interested. And definitely curious and surprise. This feeling of overwhelming happiness and excitement was not the same as anything else. It was new to Jimin and it wasn't like what he feels for hoseok. 

It's now or never Jimin. 

"Um so-" however his bravery was interrupted by his phone frantically ringing in his pocket. crap

"Um hello? Yes, I'm so sorry. Yes, I know I'm late and it won't happen again, it was just. There was a- yes. I would be there now, I'm so sorry" Jimin is now panicking until Jungkook reached out onto his shoulder, holding it to calm Jimin as if they knew each other longer than ever. Just... perfect.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I honestly wanna talk to you more but I need to get going now." "Hey, don't worry about it. Here" It was as if Jungkook just knew how to make Jimin happy. He had a pen with him and wrote his number on jimin's palm. 

Jimin gasped, he couldn't be happier. "Thank you! I mean, you're physically okay, right? nothing hurts or anything?" 
"Yeah, everything is good. Except for one thing."
"what is it?" Jimin is now worried
"Can you keep calling me Jungoo? I'm confident I will meet you again and will do so. I liked it. That nickname just feels like magic... if you don't mind?" 

Jimin is now a little confused but he did as his instincts told him. 

"Okay.. Jungoo. I will call you" 
Jungkook beamed with happiness. It was strange, they both barely knew each other but why do they feel so attached and familiar. Whatever it was, Jimin didn't forget to call Jungkook on his break, the other answered almost immediately as if he was waiting for the call. Or so how Jimin would love to imagine...

But did Jimin really imagined it?

(N/A nahboi)