vii. let's be insane together.

Everything Chaennie

"So Chaeyoung, what did you do when you were younger? Did you go to school?" Jennie asked as she looked at Chaeyoung across the room. "Hmm. I can't quite remember. Say, Doc, these cloth and bandages around me are annoying, mind helping me remove them?" Chaeyoung looked at Jennie with a sly smirk, Jennie knew it was a bad idea, but for some reason, she can't turn down the younger's request. As soon as she was done, Chaeyoung had jumped on her, causing both of them to fall. "You're so easy to fool, Doc. Now, we're going to have a bit of fun."

To Jennie, Chaeyoung was someone she wanted to get to know more. To Chaeyoung, Jennie was a pathetic being that she treated as a toy.

"Why do you still go here, Doctor? Do you love the pain I give you? Is it the only thing that gives you excitement? Oh, you poor creature." Chaeyoung spoke as she held a small knife. Jennie wonders too, Chaeyoung. But maybe, what Jennie loved about the girl was how she saw the world, it was different from Jennie's eyes.

"You make me sane, Jennie. You remind me of all the wonders I had felt when I was a child, when I'm with you, I vividly remember the warm feeling of my mom making my favorite snack in the afternoon after I played with the frogs in the backyard, I even killed some of them! You, Jennie, are the love of my life. I would do anything for you. I would go sane if that's what you want." Jennie put her finger in the girl's lips, shushing her. "We're too good to be sane, Chaeyoung, I want us to be insane together." She smiled and removed Jennie's finger, placing her hand on Jennie's cheek, locking her lips with the latter's, and Jennie swore she had felt chills inside.

"Jen, come on. We can kill her now, we have the advantage." I looked at him with disgust. " off, Jungkook." They all looked at me with dark eyes. "She hurts you, Jen. It's time for you to wake up, she's not the girl in your fantasies."

"You have to get out now, Chaeyoung. They're going to kill you, they don't understand you." She looked at Jennie. "But I can't leave my belongings behind." Chaeyoung gave Jennie that beautiful smile of hers. "Then carry them with you, you don't have that much in here." It's true, all she had was guns, syringes, chemicals, drugs. "But I can't carry you."

An AU in which Chaeyoung is a freak who turned herself in an asylum because she was bored, she was the most dangerous criminal in Seoul, so Jennie can't quite say why she did that, but she is mentally deranged, after all. Jennie had earned a name for herself in the industry at such a young age, she became picky with her preference in patients, refusing those who she deemed as easy. Chaeyoung wanted something to do, Jennie wanted a challenge, they were perfect. Jennie was determined to change Chaeyoung, to turn her sane. But things turned a whole 360 degrees when she started to feel weird around Chaeyoung, Jennie didn't know if she was starting to have feeling for the girl or if she was going insane, too.