ii. `intrigued.

Everything Chaennie
Jennie Kim is troublesome. 


No​​​​ day passes by without her causing trouble. Her parents were sick of this, they decided to send Jennie to Australia and study there, hoping this would fix the latter's absurd actions.



Jennie didn't like Australia, it was too hot on summers and it certainly didn't have her favorite milk ice cream. She wanted to go back to South Korea as soon as possible, so she decided to just lie low at this school, or at least until her parents decide to let her fly back to South Korea.



As soon as she entered the school doors, all eyes were on her, whispers filled the hall. Jennie just scoffed, pathetic teenagers, she thought. 



She's sitting now with her newfound friends, Jisoo and Lisa at the school cafeteria. They were sent to study abroad by their parents because it was better for them, unlike Jennie who was sent because of her behavior. 



Jisoo was teaching Jennie the 'school basics' but Jennie never really paid attention to rules, she was going to break them, anyway.  Then, a person at the table across theirs caught her attention. The girl was surrounded by her 'friends' but she seems to be lost in her own world. As the people around her chattered, she just sat there. Jennie was intrigued, something about the girl attracts her. She wanted to know who the girl was, and as the saying goes,    

 
 

What Jennie wants, Jennie gets.

 

 


She asked Lisa who basically knows everyone who the girl was. Park Rosé, Lisa muttered. Park Rosé, Jennie repeated. While she continued to repeat the girl's beautiful name, she can't help but marvel at the latter's beauty. Her natural black locks resting on her shoulders, her cheeks that would surely lift when she smiles. Her plump, luscious, and tempting lips that Jennie thinks would taste amazing. But, as Jennie looked into the girl's eyes, she felt chills down her spine. The girl's eyes were empty, it showed no emotion, dead. Jennie felt scared, but curiousity ate her, she felt the need to dive and divulge the secrets inside those dark orbs. Jennie asked her new friends,


Who are those people around her? 



Jisoo referred to them as leeches that stick to Park Rosé as often as possible, because Park Rosé is effortlessly famous, and their family is filthy rich. Jennie nodded and continued to think about Park Rosé, especially those eyes, they made her insane, she can't stay put, she can't stop thinking about what could be inside those orbs.



Stay away from her, Jisoo warned her. Jennie was confused, was she a killer? She couldn't be, a drug pusher? No. She's troubled, Jisoo muttered. Jennie was more confused, Jisoo deeply sighed and explained. She never treats anyone as a friend, she never initiates a conversation, she's cold, silent, and guarded. No one knows anything about her. There are so much rumours about her, possibly more than the amount of hair on Lisa's head. Jisoo finished. Lisa rolled her eyes then piped in and chattered, Rumours say she sleeps with random girls, and she's excellent in bed. Lisa wiggled her eyebrows and smiled mischievously. 



They finished lunch, but thoughts about Park Rosé clouded her mind. Jennie was never this intrigued, she never paid attention to something this much. She won't stop until she understands how Park Rosé works.



Just then, her father called her. Informing her that her new house isn't built yet, which Jennie despised. She doesn't like it when things go the wrong way. Her father told her not to worry, for he has a friend who has a daughter studying in Australia, too. It's not like the news made things better, she hated not having a house to herself, but she can't complain. Her father told her he'll be sending her the details of the house as well as the owner. They bid goodyes and hung up. As soon as Jennie read the details, her eyes went wide.



She'll be staying with Park Rosé. She breathed heavily for a minute, until she calmed down and thought of the benefits of this occasion. It was the perfect opportunity to do what she wanted. 




She will complete the puzzle that is Park Rosé.