iv. `fuis avec moi.

Everything Chaennie
Jennie describes herself as a goal-digger, work is prioritized over everything. While this is true, people say she works too much since she spends the night more at her office than in her own house. But Jennie doesn't mind that others say, once they get as much money as her, then maybe she'll start listening to them, but they're not even close to a quarter of what she owns. Jennie Kim owns the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, not only that, she's also a very successful investor. 


But there seems to be something inside her that wants her to be free. She wanted to feel what it's like to spread her wings. She wanted to discover a whole new world. She wanted to dive into fantasy, at least once in her life. She wanted to, but she can't. She's too tied up to reality that she can't escape. Her wings are enclosed and she needs help. 


The only place where she can find comfort once in a while is the club, it's a little bit odd, yes. But Jennie has her reasons, the alcohol temporarily makes her forget about everything, the noise around her seems to block her problems, but when she's alone with a random stranger at a hotel or at her room, the stranger temporarily acts like her savior. She feels amazing during these moments, but everything goes back to her in the morning - the guilt, the regret, they eat her up, but she never had the gut to stop what she was doing. This was her only way of escape. 


Or maybe it wasn't,


It's dark and the city is sleeping, but Jennie can't. She decided to visit the park for a peaceful night. 


Jennie just strolled around the park, enjoying the calmness it brought to her. It's been a while since she felt the cold breeze of fresh air. 


Once she felt like going home, a voice from afar stopped her. Jennie, the voice stated. Jennie could recognize that voice miles away.


Park Rosé


Her lover, ex-lover.   


Jennie Kim wasn't always this attached to her job. She once was free, she used to travel the world, her wings used to be spread and open, she used to live in a dream,


but she woke up.



Park Rosé was the reason why Jennie was able to be free, but Jennie thinks Rosé also got her tied up, because Jennie thought that focusing on something else might replace her thoughts about Rosé, but it didn't.


Jennie was supposed to hate Park Rosé, but why does she feel the complete opposite? 


It wasn't Park Rosé's fault that they lost their paradise, it wasn't her fault that Jennie felt tied up, but Jennie doesn't know that. Rosé had to drive them back to reality or else there won't be one, she had to leave Jennie for awhile so she could fix things. Now things are almost back to where they should be, Jennie Kim is the only missing part. She's going to fix everything.


Park Rosé is going to get the love of her life back. 


It's been awhile, let's catch up on things. Park Rosé said, oh Jennie could listen to her voice forever, but she knows she can't. Jennie still can't believe the fact that she's talking to her once lover after so many years, all she managed to do was nod.


They started walking, with occasional talks, mostly started by Rosé. They stopped by a bench, Rosé urged them to sit there. Let me sing to you, Park Rosé smiled, and with that, Jennie swore she'd fall all over again. Rosé brought out her guitar and started singing with eyes focused on Jennie,


Trying hard not to fall
On the way home
You were trying to wear me down, down
Kissing up on fences and up on walls
On the way home
I guess it's all working out, now

'Cause there's still too long to the weekend
Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool, oh

Leave this blue neighbourhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild
'Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh
It drives me wild
You're driving me wild, wild, wild
You're driving me wild, wild, wild
You're driving me wild
  


Jennie Kim, you always drive me wild. Park Rosé said and took a deep breath and looked at Jennie straight in the eyes, the latter shivered.

Run away with me again, this time let's make our own paradise and not turn back. Rosé's words took Jennie's breath away.


How could she say no? 


How could she reject the offer that she waited years to hear?


How could she still object when her lips are already placed on Park Rosé's?