Chapter 2

Dark and Light

Yoongi just done transferring five millions won to the HOPE orphanage through charity community in Seoul to keep his name anonymous. He received an email that said the money was well received and will be given to the orphanage right after. He finished reading every each of the sentences right before Namjoon barging in his room.

“Hyung, so tell me again. Seung Ho actually had a daughter and planning to marry her with you?” Namjoon still couldn’t think clearly of what Yoongi just said at the last time.

“That’s what I told you. And can you please knock before you came in?” Yoongi sighed in desperate.

“And don’t tell me that you roll with it.” Namjoon didn’t believe of the scenario that would be involving Yoongi’s love life.

Yoongi just keep his mouth shut. Namjoon knew the answer after all.

“Seriously, what did you plan this time? And why you didn’t tell me or Hoseok?” Namjoon nagged him.

“Didn’t tell me what?” Hoseok came in his room all so sudden with his eyes scanning of what just happen and what he didn’t know.

“Oh come on! Did everyone here in the house forget how to knock?” Yoongi was being sarcastic.

“I just want you to know that I just received a bank notification, you just spend five million won? What was that for? The charity again?” Hoseok asked in a rather calm tone yet still wondering why he did that. He felt the need to know the reason because he was managing the finance of the business.

“It won’t be a serious damage for the finance, right?” Yoongi responded lightly.

“Wow, since when did Yoongi turn into a soft guy?” Namjoon mocked him.

“Just shut up and focus on the upgrading of the security system that I asked you. So I can propose it to Olympus hotel. Also, start spreading the virus on their system and make sure that only we can cure that.” Yoongi tried to shift the conversation.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulder and Hoseok just chuckled noticing Yoongi tried to hide something.

“Anyway, mind to tell me things that I don’t know?” Hoseok pulling back the topic that Yoongi and Namjoon talked about. He looked each of them in suspicion, trying to get the silver line.

“Seung Ho was actually had a daughter.” Namjoon rested his back on the wall and folded his arms. He also wanted to know what exactly he planned. Eyes judging on Yoongi.

“What? He has a daughter? What a surprise! And why he never announce it in public?!” Hoseok was shocked to the news Namjoon just told.

“And HE wanted Yoongi hyung to marry her.” Namjoon added.

“Wait, what?!” Hoseok mouth was wide open and his eyes might pop in any time now.

“For a sake, you both are very loud!. First thing that you might want to note down.” Yoongi pointed to Hoseok. “You know how evil Seung Ho is. He would destroy anyone who blocked his way, literally destroying them. And that become the main reason why he didn’t expose her daughter. He was afraid that anybody will hurt her, to get revenge. He thinks of her daughter as the only treasure he had. He even planned to inherit everything to her.”

“And how about the ing marriage thing?” Hoseok was still couldn’t believe of what he just heard as he was giggled, mocking him.

“I went through anything to get to this place, to get his trust and until then I could destroy him in they way he destroyed my family. And I got it right now. He trust me, even he asked me to make the partnership run under one name. That was by marrying his daughter. It’s a win win solution, I can destroy him to the bone. I can take over all his business and take away the only thing he treasure the most.” Yoongi released a deep sigh, it sounded like a growl instead. Showing how desperate he would like to do this.

“Just like he took away the people I love the most. So there is no reason to back off.” Yoongi added.

“Holy ! I got it now. You had his weakest point, and you don’t want to waste it. Nice turning point, hyung.” Namjoon was as shocked as Hoseok by now, but he looked more excited to see what happen next. Namjoon knew exactly what Yoongi had been through to get his only desire. So he would support with everything Yoongi decided.

“But you should marry because of love.” Hoseok was a bit disagree with that decision.

“In my case, marriage doesn’t come in that way.” Yoongi snorted, ignoring Hoseok. As Yoongi only had one goal in his life and he would do anything to get that.

“But…” Hoseok looked worried.

“Hoseok, save your opinion for later. I have a dinner invitation in fifteen minutes. So if you don’t mind, I will go get change.” Yoongi cut him and shooed both Namjoon and Hoseok to get out of his room.