bullies

a-z of the boyz

sunwoo was a good kid, despite what others thought. he was kind-hearted towards s and very respectful as well. not to mention, he was good in school, getting good grades and getting along with his teachers. he only rarely got into trouble, the most being a quick spanking over younghoon's lap when the younger broke something of his, but it had been very quick and hadn't hurt that much. so sunwoo really was a good, level-headed kid, but there was one thing that made him mad more than anything.

it had been a normal day at school, sunwoo had just gotten out of his english class--the class he despised the most--and was about to go to the cafeteria when he heard two guys yelling behind him.

"hey kim," sunwoo turned slowly, slightly annoyed.

"yeah?"

the one guy smiled, "you still in that band?"

sunwoo snorted, "we're not a band, we're a kpop group."

the other guy patted his shoulder, "same difference, you're still with a bunch of losers anyway."

"they're not losers," sunwoo grumbled, shoving the hand off of his shoulder.

the "leader" laughed, "you guys are so ing pathetic, singing about girls and wearing makeup. what a bunch of gays."

sunwoo turned to him, his voice rising, "don't ever say that about us again."

"what? that you and your bandmates are gay? bet you're all dating each other."

sunwoo didn't let him finish his sentence, turning and punching the guy in the face. the friend yelled, going towards sunwoo but he was punched before he could get close.

"take it back!" sunwoo yelled, on top of the duo, punching them repeatedly.

people started crowding them, cameras being pulled out and filming the fight going on in front of them. sunwoo kept punching them, one of the bullies reaching and landing punches to sunwoo, causing his lip to bleed and his eye to bruise slightly. people were completely crowded around them, everyone either yelling or cheering them on, sunwoo not letting up on the duo.

"what on earth is going on here?" sunwoo immediately stopped fighting, pulling himself off the two boys and turning to the principal.

"mr. hwang, sunwoo just started attacking us out of-"

"i don't want to hear it. all of you, come with me, now." sunwoo gulped, following behind the principal with his head down, his eye and head starting to throb.

---

suspension. sunwoo was suspended for five days. the two other boys, luckily, got five days also--the principal finding out about their harassment. sunwoo was relatively calm on hearing about his suspension, that is until the principal called sangyeon about it, the young rapper nearly fainting in the office. he was told to wait outside the office until his "family" came to get him, sunwoo dreading his fate the entire time. 

"sunwoo?" the principal's voice brought him out of his thoughts, "your, uh, family is here to pick you up." 

he gulped, standing slowly and walking into the office. sangyeon was talking with the principal, jacob, younghoon, and jaehyun standing right behind him, all of them with a frown on their face and their arms crossed. sunwoo walked in slowly, head down, jacob immediately reaching for his wrist. 

"thank you for informing us of what happened today, principal hwang." sangyeon bowed, "i can assure you sunwoo's attitude will improve before this suspension is over." 

sunwoo already knew just how ed he was.

the four hyungs all bowed, jacob flicking sunwoo's forehead causing him to bow quickly afterward.

they left after that, jacob practically dragging sunwoo out of the office and shoving him into the car, the other members filing in after. they were all silent, a permanent frown on their faces. 

"as soon as we get home, you are to go to your room. am i understood?" sangyeon broke the silence, his voice barely a whisper.

sunwoo nodded, head staring down at his feet.

much to sunwoo's dismay, they arrived at the apartment shortly after. he slid out of the van, jaehyun landing a hard swat to his bottom on the way out. sunwoo ran inside, slamming his door behind him. 

it had only been about five minutes when his door opened, sangyeon walking in.

"go face a corner, i need to calm down more."

sunwoo opened his mouth to protest but quickly stopped when sangyeon sent him a glare. he walked to the nearest corner, laying his head against the wall. sangyeon walked out, nearly slamming the door behind him.

sunwoo was facing the corner for about twenty minutes when the door finally opened again, the four of them walking in and sitting on his bed.

"sunwoo, come here."

sunwoo walked over, his head down the entire time.

younghoon handed sunwoo an ice pack, letting him lay it against his black eye and jacob put medicine on his bloody lip. "start talking, what the hell happened?" jaehyun spoke for the first time that afternoon.

sunwoo took a deep breath before explaining what had happened earlier. mentioning how the two guys were insulting him and the group and how he was only trying to defend them.

"just because some losers are insulting does not give you the right to fight them, kim sunwoo." jacob scolded, his voice scarily calm. 

"they ing called me gay, called all of us gay!" he yelled back

younghoon stood up, walking towards him, "do not swear at your hyungs!" he turned him, landing three harsh swats to his causing sunwoo to drop his ice pack.

sunwoo glared, "why am i in trouble? i was standing up for us."

sangyeon glared back, "you fought two kids, you gave one a bloody nose and most likely broke the others. people were filming it sunwoo, what would happen if this got out? all of our fans are going to see you fighting some kids like a punk." 

"they deserved it." he whispered back, eyes glaring towards the floor.

"you are unbelievable sunwoo. do you not feel bad, at all?" jaehyun sighed at him, crossing his arms.

he shrugged, refusing to answer.

"alright, this is how this is going to go." sunwoo looked up at his leader, "you're grounded, for a month. whenever you leave the dorm, younghoon will be going with you. also, we'll be taking your phone until we believe you're responsible enough to have it back. both jaehyun and i will be spanking you." sunwoo started protesting, sangyeon lifting his hand to stop him, "you're getting it bare and jaehyun will use the brush, don't try to argue." sunwoo whined but didn't speak, "lastly, jacob will be using a ruler on you and you're getting your mouth washed out for swearing at us."

sunwoo nodded, feeling a tear fall down his cheek. 

"let's get this over with," sangyeon said, the three others leaving the room to wait their turn. he turned to sunwoo once they left, patting his lap. "come on."

sunwoo sulked over, sangyeon wasting no time in tugging him over his lap, pulling his pants and boxers down shortly after. sunwoo had no time to prepare before sangyeon's hand fell, smacking harshly against his bare . whenever sunwoo got spanked in the past, it had always been over his boxers, this hurt a million times worse.

sunwoo cried out as a harsh swat landed against his undercurve, kicking his leg. sangyeon smacked his thigh down, landing more swats against both thighs.  sunwoo cried out, his sobs getting louder as sunwoo continued to spank him, his hand falling quickly and in a rhythm, not bothering to slow or soften as he continued to spank down.

"what did you do wrong, sunwoo?" he finally spoke, not changing his pattern as he continued to spank him.

sunwoo sobbed out, his leg kicking as sangyeon's hand smacked against a sensitive part of his . "i-i-i got in a f-fight!" he sobbed out.

sangyeon nodded, "that's right, and why is that bad?"

"b-because it makes the group look b-bad!"

sangyeon let his hand rest against sunwoo's , it was a bright red, "not the group, you. people filmed it sunwoo, imagine deobis watching videos of it." he rubbed his hand down sunwoo's back, "i don't want people looking at you like some punk kid who gets into fights."

"b-but-" sangyeon slapped his hand down, sunwoo whimpering.

"no buts. you should know better than to fight, what on earth would possess you to think fighting is okay?" 

sunwoo shook his head, sobbing out, "i-i was mad! they were, were insulting us. i was defending us!" 

sangyeon sighed, "no matter how mad you get, violence is never the answer." and with that sangyeon smacked his hand down again, harder than he had before.

sunwoo yelled out, kicking his leg--sangyeon smacking it down harshly. sangyeon continued spanking, sunwoo's turning a darker shade of red.

"p-please! i'm sorry!"

sangyeon stopped finally, letting his hand run down sunwoo's spine. he continued rubbing his back, letting him calm down more. "i know baby, but we aren't done here."

sunwoo whined out, "p-please, no more." 

"you got suspended sunwoo, that is completely unacceptable. you're lucky i'm not using a belt on you!" sunwoo whined, burrowing his head into the sheets.

sangyeon rubbed his back once more before helping sunwoo up, gently laying him onto the bed.  he left after that, jaehyun walking in shortly after. he sat beside sunwoo, rubbing his back.

"alright bud, you're gonna get 30 with the brush." he rubbed his back once more before patting it and standing, walking over to the drawer and pulling out a wooden hairbrush.

jaehyun sat down, pulling sunwoo over his lap. he let the brush smack down, sunwoo yelling even louder than before. 

"you don't have to count, just think about what you did wrong," he whispered before letting the brush fall three more times, sunwoo whining out with each hit.

jaehyun continued smacking him, alternating each side and hitting his sit spots, sunwoo practically screeching when the brush hit against the undercurve of his sharply. after he got to twenty, jaehyun finally spoke again.

"ten more." the brush smacked down harshly, quickly landing ten more scorching swats before it finally stopped, jaehyun tossing the brush aside and pulling sunwoo into his lap. he shushed the young rapper, his hair. "shh, it's over baby. it's okay."

they sat there for a while, jaehyun sunwoo's hair when jacob walked in. he stood by the door quietly, not wanting to scare sunwoo.

he cleared his throat, the two turning to him, sunwoo starting to tear up when he saw a ruler in his hand. "jacob-hyung, please."

jacob smiled softly, walking towards him, "you're not getting spanked anymore, this is for your hand."

sunwoo looked up, his eyes watered up and confused, "w-what?"

jaehyun stood up, guiding sunwoo off of his lap and planting a kiss onto his forehead. he walked out, closing the door behind him. sunwoo quickly pulled his boxers up, not bothering with his pants. 

"i'm going to use this on your hand, as a reminder to not fight anymore." sunwoo sniffled but nodded, jacob standing in front of him. "open your palm,"

sunwoo whined but obeyed, letting his palm shakily open. jacob rested the ruler against it, "i'm only going to give you ten, okay?" sunwoo nodded, closing his eyes. jacob took a deep breath before smacking the ruler down, sunwoo gasping out in pain.

"count them." he smacked again, sunwoo whining out a two. jacob continued smacking the ruler onto his hand, sunwoo crying and counting each number with a shaky breath.

"please hyung, please." he cried when they got to nine. jacob smiled softly, reaching out to his hair, "last one baby, okay?"

sunwoo nodded, squeaking out a ten when the ruler smacked against his palm for the final time, jacob tossing it aside and scooping sunwoo into his lap, landing gentle kisses onto his palm. 

jacob hugged him tightly, kissing his forehead, "one last thing, and then you're done, okay?"

sunwoo had forgotten that jacob was going to wash his mouth out, the younger pouting but not bothering to argue as jacob grabbed his hand and guided him into the bathroom.

he sat sunwoo on the toilet, ignoring the whine he let out when his sore made contact with it. he then reached into the cabinet, pulling out a bar of soap and lathering it in the sink, letting it foam up. sunwoo grimaced at it, not wanting to have his mouth washed out like some little kid.

jacob turned the water off, facing sunwoo, "open."

"hyung." he whined out. jacob glared, smacking his thigh, sunwoo yelping and opening his mouth allowing jacob to put the soap inside. he wasted no time in washing his mouth, moving the bar of soap around and scrubbing his tongue. sunwoo had to keep himself from gagging, jacob holding his head up with his free hand as he continued to scrub at his mouth.

"keep this in for five minutes, then you can rinse. okay?" sunwoo nodded, his eyes beginning to tear up again.

jacob stood in front of him, the timer running on his phone. sunwoo squirmed against the toilet seat, using his hand to keep his bottom up. five minutes passed quickly, jacob pulling the bar of soap out of his mouth and sunwoo all but running to the sink, spitting and rinsing his mouth out with water. despite letting the water run in his mouth for a good minute, he could still taste the soap.

jacob turned the water off, rubbing his back, "let's go back to your room, i'm sure you're tired, baby." sunwoo nodded, lifting his arms up to his hyung. jacob laughed but carried him back to his room, gently setting him on his lap. 

sunwoo cried softly into his shoulder, his and palm aching and his mouth having a bitter aftertaste of soap. jacob shushed him, kissing his temple before kissing his palm again. the door creaked open and jaehyun and sangyeon entered, younghoon right behind them. they walked up to the duo, joining their cuddle session. younghoon pulled sunwoo onto his lap, kissing his forehead. jaehyun sat beside him rubbing his hand down his leg and kissing his palm. sangyeon sat on the opposite side, playing with his hair while jacob moved in front of him, running his hands down his opposite leg. 

sunwoo finally calmed down after twenty minutes, his voice hoarse as he spoke to his hyungs, "i'm really, really sorry."

sangyeon shushed him, landing another kiss onto his temple, "you're forgiven, it's okay."

sunwoo nodded, his eyes heavy. jaehyun picked him up, gently laying him in bed--face down. the four of them cuddling into bed with him, despite the small bed, fitting tightly. 

"get some rest, we'll be here when you wake up."

and despite the ache of his and palm sunwoo fell asleep easily, letting the sounds of his hyung's breathing send him into a deep sleep.