disobeying

a-z of the boyz

hyunjoon and juyeon were very close, it made a lot of sense too. they were both on danceline and spent a majority of their time together. they had never really fought or argued, only slight bickering when the two couldn't decide on what pizza topping they wanted or what movie to watch. it was almost unnatural how well the two dancers got along, which is why when hyunjoon stepped over the line, juyeon was right there to correct him.

--

the release of their newest comeback meant more hours spent in the studio, either dancing or working on vocals. even with all the stress, the members were overjoyed, practically in tears when creker-pd told them the news that hyunjoon was good to dance and perform again, a huge, beaming smile on his face. they had started planning the choreography then, way too excited to even think about anything else.

juyeon had taken it upon himself to take hyunjoon under his wing and work with him on the dance for right here, seeing as though he was still slowly healing.

it had been a few weeks and the choreography for the members was in full swing, but there was one problem.

"juyeon-hyung, i still think we should add a cool move here." hyunjoon all but whined. they had been trying to improve the choreography for one part in the song and they had been at a disagreement on what to do.

hyunjoon thought that a flip would be cool, and easy to add in, but juyeon thought it would be too dangerous and figured a floor spin would look just as nice and easier, not to mention safer.

juyeon sighed, shaking his head. "hyunjoon, no. if we all did a flip it'd be dangerous. besides, your ankle is still healing and i don't want it to get worse." he ruffled the younger's hair, walking back to the speaker to play the music again.

hyunjoon sighed, sitting up from where he laid on the floor and rolled his eyes. ever since he was out for his ankle during giddy up, juyeon had been smothering him, hardly letting the younger by himself without calling or texting to make sure he was okay. sure, hyunjoon was thankful that juyeon cared so much, but it got to the point that hyunjoon no longer had his sense of independence.

he stood up and got into position when he heard the music start, ignoring the stiffness of his back and juyeon's gaze over him. he was getting annoyed, juyeon may be older but he had no right to treat hyunjoon like a child, especially when he asked hyunjoon for help with the choreography. he grumbled, going through the motions and ignoring the shaking of his hands. he kept dancing, forgetting everything around him, ignoring the pain he had and his anger, letting the music take over. everything was going fine until it got to the part that the two had been arguing over.

"hyunjoon-yah, remember to do the floor spin!" juyeon all but yelled over the music. hyunjoon ignored him, seeing red. fuck off, juyeon, hyunjoon thought. he wasn't going to do a floor spin, he wanted to do a flip and juyeon couldn't stop him. the music picked up and he looked at juyeon, inhaling before releasing himself and- ! he was too pissed to focus and overshot the flip, falling on his and sliding across the studio floor.

"YAH! heo hyunjoon!" juyeon yelled, running towards the younger and pausing the music. hyunjoon winced in pain, looking up at his now pissed friend. he gulped, pulling himself up.

"i distinctly remember saying how we weren't, you especially, gonna flip because it's dangerous and your ankle is still healing, and you completely disobey me and do it anyway! you fell, hyunjoon! imagine if it had been worse and you broke your neck or made your ankle worse!" he yelled, shaking hyunjoon's shoulders.

hyunjoon shrugged, his eyes staring at his feet. "it's not a big deal, i just misjudged it. next time i'll get-" he was cut off by juyeon shaking him harder.

"next time!? there isn't going to be a next time, you completely disobeyed my rules and almost killed yourself. do you not even feel bad!?" juyeon was angry. oh , hyunjoon was dead.

"'m sorry, hyung." hyunjoon whispered, the shaking in his hands returning. juyeon sighed, shaking his head before releasing his grip on hyunjoon's shoulders and grabbing onto his wrist, pulling him over to the couch in the corner of the studio.

hyunjoon's eyes widened, understanding what was about to happen. "juyeon! hyung, please! i promise i won't disobey you again, i won't do the flip, i'm sorry, please!" he all but begged, juyeon ignoring him as he sat down and pulled the younger over his lap, his sweat pants and boxers being bunched around his ankles. juyeon's hand fell and hyunjoon gasped. he felt tears start to well up as juyeon's hand fell again, rhythmically swatting each cheek without slowing or hitting softer.

"hyung, I'm sorry." hyunjoon whispered, yelping when juyeon's hand hit against his sit spots, smacking harder than the ones he laid earlier. he continued hitting, not uttering a word, and after what seemed like hours he finally opened his mouth to speak.

"hyunjoon, you scared me today. when you fell, i, i thought you were going to get seriously hurt! i thought that you'd be back on hiatus. do you know how awful i would feel if you hurt yourself under my supervision? i promised sangyeon to keep you safe and to make sure you don't overdo it." juyeon smacked harsher, his pace picking up and not allowing hyunjoon a chance to breathe between each harsh smack.

"hyung, hyung please!" hyunjoon yelled, his tears turning into full on sobs. "i'm so sorry!" juyeon sighed, his heart clenching. he smacked down a few more times, harder than the other ones, before laying his hand on hyunjoon's back, rubbing soothing circles.

"shh, let it out." juyeon soothed, his voice soft despite the fact that he was still upset with hyunjoon. hyunjoon laid there and cried, until his sobs turned into sniffles. juyeon pulled him up, mindful of his sore bottom, and sat him on his lap, pulling him in for a hug. hyunjoon sniffled again, wiping his nose with his one hand while the other squeezed juyeon in a tight hug.

"'m really sorry, hyung." hyunjoon whispered again, his voice slightly cracking from all the crying. juyeon shook his head, kissing the younger boy's temple.

"you're forgiven, it's okay baby." he  hyunjoon's hair, shushing the younger. they sat there for a while, hugging and cuddling until juyeon pulled hyunjoon up and off his lap. the younger redressed his exposed areas, looking up at juyeon with a soft smile and red eyes.

"come on hwallie, it's late and sangyeon is probably wondering where we are." hyunjoon nodded, yawning slightly as he leaned against the older and allowed him to lead him back to the dorms, his bottom smarting and his heart lighter.