Harm

The Wolf [Eunhae]

Hyukjae turns his head down closing his eyes on instinct expecting the hit to come but it doesn't.

"Donghae?" Heechul's voice calls out confusedly and Hyukjae's eyes open in shock, Donghae glances towards Hyukjae before turning his attention back to Heechul.

"He's mine," Donghae says sharply, "I don't like when people, you especially, mess with what's mine," Donghae says sharply glaring daggers through Heechul, Heechul nods pulling his arm away from Donghae's grip and taking a step away from the two.

"Don't you have a soul to collect or something," Heechul shifts his weight to one foot crossing his arms over his chest.

"It could be yours," Donghae says flatly mirroring Heechul's posture, "you're the reason I have to make sure I'm not doing something wrong with wishes now," Donghae complains, "you turned into a monster," he grumbles glancing towards Hyukjae.

"I'll be going," Heechul says with a huff backing away from Hyukjae and Donghae, "see you soon," Heechul directs at Hyukjae despite Donghae's glare in his direction.

"What are you doing here?" Hyukjae asks exasperatedly, "thank you, but why are you here?" Hyukjae rushes out.

"I was following you," Donghae says with a small laugh, "good thing I did," Donghae rests his hands on his hips shifting his weight slightly from foot to foot, "stay away from Heechul," Donghae says flatly a scowl covering his features, Hyukjae finally takes the chance to take in Donghae's features fully, something he hadn't done before.

Donghae was handsome, to say the least, maybe it's because he's a shapeshifter. His eyes seem to not match with the rest of his face when he isn't smiling, the rest of his facial features are defined well and masculine but his eyes are kind and soft, they clash against the rest of his features but they seem to give more depth to Donghae in the same way. Donghae blinks away the scowl that was covering his features seemingly pulling himself from his trance.

"Do you want to change your wish?" Donghae asks suddenly startling Hyukjae, "I can protect you, most people around here don't know about me," Donghae trails off figuring that Hyukjae would catch onto what he means, "making someone fall in love with you, it feels wrong to me," Donghae mutters, "doesn't it seem wrong to you too?" Donghae rushes out, Hyukjae nods softly.

"I guess that would be better," Hyukjae mumbles softly, "can you really help me though?" Hyukjae hesitates Donghae nods his head crossing his arms over his chest, "I know you're this mystical being, but you have other things to do," Hyukjae near whispers.

"Believe it or not, in this age people don't believe in me," Donghae says with a click of his tongue, "things were easier when people were superstitious," Donghae says with a dry laugh.

"Does it make it hard for you to live?" Hyukjae asks hesitantly and Donghae shakes his head in response, "I still don't know what you are," Hyukjae says honestly.

"That makes the two of us," Donghae says patting Hyukjae's shoulder and pulling him alongside him, "let's get you home, you look shaken up," Donghae says softly pushing Hyukjae alongside him that moves more from the force of Donghae pushing him than him actually wanting to walk.

Donghae doesn't have the build for him to be as strong as he actually is which intimidates Hyukjae slightly, but he keeps it to himself. Hyukjae does fear the wolf, which is what Hyukjae has decided to dub the strange shape-shifter as. Donghae is kind compared to what Hyukjae had read about the urban legend that he assumed to be him. — it has almost been a month since he was first bitten— Hyukjae doesn't feel afraid around him, he feels safe in the wolf's presence. 


A'N if you are not aware I write for the profile K- for BxB s there is an Eunhae book, so if you can please go subscribe or send requests, I get all of the karma lmao.