Chapter 6

Candle

His eyes sparkled dangerously. I was very afraid of him. I did not want him to do anything stupid.
’I will ask it again, what the hell are you doing?’
’Big brother you don’t have to act like this’, Yu tried to lessen the danger in the air, but he only reached that his face met with his brother’s fist. When Yu was already on the floor, he stepped to me and he grabbed my arm.
’Didn’t I tell you that I do not want to see you around other men? And you fooled me, didn’t you?’
He slapped me. It really did hurt and burned my face.
’Don’t you dare to touch her again! Understood?!’, shouted Yu and he punched his brother.
I was very afraid of them and I collapsed onto the couch crying while they were punching each other. It was way too much for me. I just wanted to run away from them.
’Do you want to know, what I have done?’, I said and both of them turned towards me. ’I have finally found somebody who really loves me and I feel safe by his side. Yu-kun really loves me and I can’t tell the same about you. You have never cared for what I wanted, you only cared for yourfelf. That’s why I don’t want to be your wife. I could not live together with an animal who only hurts me, all the time. I am really sorry, but I can’t do this anymore!’
I nodded once and I ran out of the house. The fresh air calmed me a bit but it could not vanish the suffocating feeling that I felt.
’Hikari!’, I heard Yu’s voice from behind me. ’I really am sorry’, he leaned down his head before me and I just hugged him.
’Just take me away, okay? I will go with you even to the end of the world, just please take me away from here.’
’Alright. I know a place where we can go.’, he make me sit into the car and he also sit into it.
’My goodness, your lips look awful’, I took out a handkerchief from my pocket and I started to wipe off the blood from his lips.
Yu took my hand into his and he pressed a kiss onto it.
’Why aren’t you worrying about yourself?’
’Because I have already gotten used to this.’, his hand balled into a fist.
’That monster will not get away with this. I can promise you that.’
’Please don’t do anything stupid. Trust me it is not woth it. You know the truth, Yu!’
’Do you really love me, Hikari?’
I nodded once and he hugged me to himself. It was very calming, and I could be a bit happy after all.
’I’d like to be with you, and finally just be happy.’
He smiled at me, stepped onto the gas and started to drive. The place where we went was a little motel.
’We have arrived, my lady. I know, this place is far from perfect but the main thing is we are together, right?’
’I got used to places like this, so please, don’t worry. As long as I can be with you I don’t care where I am.’
We stepped in and went into a room with Yu. The staff had already arranged everything. In fact, it really was not too big, but it did not matter. I lied down onto the bed, and Yu sat next to me and started kissing my neck. I almost started to pull off his shirt, but I did not dare to do it.
’Please, stop it. I’m not ready for this yet.’
’Do you want to tell me, that you have never…’, I shook my head. It was really embarassing but I have never been with anybody.
’I’m sorry, but I need some time for this. You don’t hate me for this, do you?’
’How could I hate you? Well, then let’s just lay next to each other, okay?’
He pulled me against himself and I híd my face into his chest.
’I have never felt this good with anybody else.’
’Hikari, can I ask you a favour? Go back to my brother!’
What on earth is he talking about?!
’But you told me you loved me? Why are you pushing me away now?’
’I ask you to do it, because I love you. I know how violent my brother is. I do not want him to do anything wrong. Trust me even if you come back to him, our relationship will not change. We can be together all the same.’
’Do you want to say that we should be together secretly?’, he nodded and made me really confused with that.
’Hikari I want to protect you. That’s why it would be good if you moved in with us. Thus my brother can’t hurt you anymore. You will do it for yourself, right?’
’Yes but does it mean that I am still allowed to love you?
’Hikari, we will always be together, but we should not tell it to anyone. At least not yet. But I want you to know, I really love you!’
It felt so good. That was exactly what I needed. By Yu’s side I may find the happiness, I wish for since forever. But that does not mean I am not afraid of his brother or what he will do if he figures out that I lied to him again. Fortunately Yu did not want to go home so we spent a really good day together. He took me to his restaurant where he cooked me some delicious curry and then we walked some around the area. I have never felt this good with anyone else, so I was really very grateful to him. After our walk we went back to the hotel and continued the evening where we had left off.
’Hey, Yu, did you have a lot of girlfriends before me?’, I layed on the bed and Yu was right next to me. His hair became a bit messy and it made him really cute.
’Not really. Just one or two. But they were not serious. Hey, Hikari, when my brother gets caught, would you not like to marry me?’
’Do you want this?’, he nodded while he was scratching his eyes. If it’s possible he was even more cute now. ’Then, let’s get married.’ I pulled him closer and let him to hug me. Everything was so peaceful and calm. I wanted to stay there forever.