2nd Chapter

The Neighborhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He arrived at the arrival gate and just as he guessed, many passengers being lined up to take their baggage. Since he didn't bring many things in his suitcase, he could get out of the arrival so quickly.

Jackson checked his phone again to opened the GPS, the address of his apartment that his brother already gave him to. Apparently, the apartment was not really that far from the airport, just 3 kilometers away. Maybe he could take a cab or just ride a bus to get there, or he could just contact Jinyoung to pick him up, or anything else that could bring him there.

Although his brother hadn't showed him the actual picture of the apartment, he still be thankful to him because of the short-distance. He had two options right now, either he went straight to his apartment or just wandering around first.

"Right now is still 03:00 o'clock in the afternoon, probably I can take my time here..." He said to himself as he looked at the digital clock in the lobby. But he couldn't go anywhere else since he brought his suitcase or people could mistakenly him as a lost traveler. After some moment of thinking he decided to take a coffee in nearby shop.

"I think a caffeine can lighten me up, I guess." He shrugged as he straight to the shop beside him.

He could smell the aroma as he entered the shop, much to his liking, the smell of Vanilla and Mochachino blended into one. Well, he found similar from his hometown since most of the coffee shop have identical atmosphere.

"Good afternoon, sir... How can I help you?" The cashier greeted him as he made his way to the counter.

"A cappuccino with vanilla topping please..." He ordered.

"Do you want any cake, sir?" The cashier offered him.

"...probably a chocolate brownies is fine." He said as he scanned at the menu above the counter.

"That will be 5,000 Won, sir..." The cashier accounted and gave him the bill.

"Okay, here it is." As Jackson handed the money to him.

"Thank you very much sir. Please have a seat first, your order will be ready soon." The cashier bowed and smiled to him. Jackson thanked to him and took a nearby seat not far from the counter.

As he sat down, he took out his phone to called his brother only to tell him that he was already arrived.

"Hello?" His brother answered.

"Hey, I'm already here brother :)" He spoke as he recognize a customer enter the shop, but he decided to ignore it.

"Good, where are you now?" His brother replied.

"Just stop by in a coffee shop at the airport." Jackson simply replied.

"Oh, I see. Have you already knew the place?"

"Yeah, sorta. Quite surprising it's not really far from here. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter