4th Chapter

The Neighborhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what years were you born by the way, Yuqi?" He asked to the girl beside him.

"Umm, I was born in 1999...on September. What about you, Jackson-ssi?" She responded as she tried to recall her birthdate.

"You're so young then, I am 5 years older than you." He shrugged and just smiled.

"Wow, probably I can call you Oppa then?" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Errr, I think that's not the way you refer me as an older guy...I preferred -ssi instead of Oppa by the way. But it's up to you..." He grinned while biting his lower lip.

"Okay...Jackson-ssi." Yuqi smiled sheepishly as she reminded about something.

"Well, I was wondering...what brings you here then by the way. Sorry if I'm being too nosy, Jackson-ssi." She asked him rather hesitantly. He turned again to faced her and gave her a soft smile.

"So, what about you, Yuqi-ah? What brings you here?" He asked her back instead of answering her question. Absolutely, it made her frown a little for such respond from him. She thought that he was quite weird and she just shook her head.

"Me? Well, I will be enrolled in a university with my friend." She responded while lifting her shoulder.

"Oh, I see. Actually I will work in my friend's company in Seoul here. But I still don't know the company yet, gotta ask him later." He answered as she responded with an 'oh'. She was about to ask him for more but she tried to keep to herself for a while now. Yuqi wasn't a really nosy girl, but something in him made her curious, just like from the way he talked.

Jackson lead their way to her friend's room downstair, after had a little chit chat they finally found room 2C, where her friend had stayed.

"Is this the room, Jackson-ssi?" She asked him as she stared at her friend's room door.

"Uhuh, you said 2C right?" He showed her the room sign on the door.

It took a moment for her since she was hesitate at first to knock the door, didn't want to knock on wrong room again. She knocked the door twice while checking her watch, it showed 06:00 in the evening.

"Probably I'm gonna ask her out to looking for dinner with me. You want to join, Jackson-ssi?" She offered him.

"Well I'd love to, but thanks Yuqi-ah. Gotta settle with my things first, since I just got here." He refused politely to her.

"Oh, next time maybe...?" She trailed off as the door opened and revealed a girl from inside the room, peeking through the door. But later finally opened the door fully.

"Yuqi..?" The girl exclaimed excitedly as she met her best friend here.

"Waaa...Shuhua!" She jumped to her and hugging her long-awaited friend happily, laughing afterwards. All he could do just smiled at the scene as he put both of his hands inside the pocket of his jacket.

"How lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter