3rd Chapter

The Neighborhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked out and observing the street view from behind the window. The pedestrian was not really crowded comparing to his hometown. Still, in 04:00 PM was a busy time even in most area but with less traffic there.

"Are you new here, sir?" The cab driver asked him while looked through the rear-view mirror.

"Ah yes, actually I came from Hongkong..." He replied him politely.

"Really? What brings you here then? Are you on vacation? Or study here? Judging from the baggage you carried earlier, it seems you'll stay quite a long time..." Asked the driver continuously as he realized the traffic light already in green.

"Well, you can say that..." He simply smiled with his eyes still fixed on the view.

The driver just smiled back and shook his head by looked at his response.

"Anyway, be sure to adapt yourself here. Even if it has no significant different culture from your place, just...behave well." He shrugged. Jackson just nodded lightly upon hearing this, still enjoying the view outside.

"So, you have a friend here?" He continued. Jackson finally looked at the driver slightly.

"Ah yes, he's from Jinhae. But he stays in Seoul right now..." Jackson said as he remembered Jinyoung birthplace.

"Okay then..." The driver simply replied.

Ten minutes had passed, he turned right 600 meters from the crossroad earlier. Just three blocks from the main road, until he stopped his car in front of the building. Jackson just looked around, he didn't realize the trip from the airport wasn't really that far. Now he remember now.

"We are here now, sir..." The driver told him.

"Really? Are we already here right now?" He said still can't believe how fast the route was.

"Your apartment here is in Gangnam district, so basically it is not far from public places." The driver just responded with a small laugh. Jackson also laughed a little. After handed the driver a fare he thanked him and went out, didn't forget to pick up his suitcase at the back.

"Bye...Thank you." Jackson said as the driver excused himself and went away.

He observed the building from top to bottom. Amazed by the elegant shape and tidiness around it.

"Wow, I wonder how many room it has? I have to admit this design is futuristic...and cool." He chuckled, still admiring the building in front of him, he finally realized that the sun started to set soon. He took the card key from his jacket, it said '3C'. It means that his room located on the third floor.

"Not bad, for my brother's taste..." He shrugged while carrying his luggage inside and took a stair to go up instead of taking elevator.

He passed some of the occupied rooms on the first floor and the second floor, while most of the room on the third floor must be still vacant. The door of one of the occupied room was ajar but he simply pass through it, of course he didn't want to interfere the occupant inside.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter