1st Chapter

The Neighborhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at his watch numerous times as he enjoyed the view from his window in his seat. The flight from Hongkong to Seoul takes about 3 hours 40 minutes, and it's still barely halfway there. He could put himself some rest before landing anyway.

-3 hours passed-

When he was asleep, someone nudged his shoulder slowly, intended to wake him up.

"Excuse me, sir..." Someone tapped his shoulder.

"Eunnggh, yeah...?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around only to find a female attendant, tried to woke him up.

"I'm really sorry sir for waking you up, but is this phone yours?" The female attendant said politely and handed him the phone. Jackson was quite surprised by this.

"I think you just dropped your phone, luckily I just passed here and recognize this." She told him.

"Ah...it might be fell from my grasp while I was asleep. But, thank you so much anyway." He sighed in relieved as he took the phone.

"You're welcome sir. Anyway, we will be landing in 15 minutes. Just to remind you..." She responded with a smile.

"Okay, thanks again." Was his response and smiled back at her before she bowed slightly and excused herself.

He leaned back again for a while before he took his bottle of water and drank it. 'Riding a plane sure was tiring.' He thought to himself as he put his earphone on to play some music from his playlist.

(James Bay - Pink Lemonade)

"Ladies and gentlemen, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter