Chapter 6

Downpour

Flashback)

The married couple decided to watch a movie. They both decided to watch Dear John. Mina was already 6 months pregnant. The baby bump was already big and Mina was always very moody. While watching the movie the couple was cuddling each other.

 Mina had her head in Chaeyoung's shoulder while their hand's were intertwind. When the movie was nearing the end Chaeyoung herd sniffs and quiet sobbs. She paused the movie and faced her wife and asked," Minari" Chayoung called with a soft voice. "Jagi why are you crying? It's just a movie." 

Mina then hugged Chaeyoung and said," What *sniff* if *sniff* you leave me too?" Cheayoung cupped her wife's causing Mina to look at her directly. Chaeyoung then said, "Why would I leave my beutiful wife and my soon to be.. daughter." 

 

Mina responded with,"Now that I look fat are you going to leave me.." Chaeyoung then held Mina's hands and said, "Mina I don't care, all I know is that I love you.. I love every part of you, All your flaws and imperfections. I want you and you alone. All I know is that I love you. I love you not knowing were or when. I love you so simply that my heart always and will belong to you." Chaeyoung pecked Mina and said, 

" Stop crying now arasso? It hurts seeing my beutiful wife crying. Mina then hugged Chaeyoung tightly and stopped crying.

They watched another movie and they finished. Chaeyoung tried to stand but felt weight in her shoulders. Mina was already sleeping in Chaeyoung's shoulders. Chaeyoung then decided to carry Mina to the bedroom and layed her wife gently in the bed. 

Chaeyoung prepared herself to sleep she took a night shower and brushed her teeth. After that she dryed her hair and changed into her night wear. She then layed beside Mina and fell asleep. Chaeyoung woke up because she felt Mina moving frequently. Chaeyoung then asked, " Babe what's wrong?"

Mina felt guilty in what she was about to say because evertime she told Chaeyoung that she was caving something Chaeyoung would get it right away. "Chaeng I want ice cream... I'm sorry"
Chaeyoung smiled and said," Don't be sorry.. You know it's normal to crave especially having a baby in your belly." Chaeyoung giggled and kissed Mina's forhead. 

"I'll be back arasso." Mina nodded and fell asleep again. Meanwhile Chaeyoung was walking to the nearest convinience store. It was a five minuit walk from their house. She was really sleepy she then took the ice cream to the counter and payed for it. She walked back to the house and went to the bedroom.

 Once she opened the door she approched Mina. Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile seeing her wife sleeping soundly. She then walked to the kitchen and put the ice cream in the freezer and went back to sleep with her dear wife.

(End of flashback)

After the movie ended Mina suddenly got up and said," I need air." Mina ran out of the room she started walking faster as she was walking she felt tears streaming down her face. "Mina wait!" Mina herd Chaeyoung said but she decided to ignore it. She made it to the rooftop of the hosital she started crying harder.

 "Please let Chaeyoung live.. Please.. I'm begging you.." Mina started to sob harder she sat netx to a pillar and hugged her knees. She cried harder and said, " What did Chaeyoung do to deserve this.." 

Meanwhile Chaeyoung checked everywhere for Mina she then remembered the rooftop she then ran as fast as she can. There she saw her wife hugging her knees while her head was down. Chaeyoung approched Mina silently she than caressed Mina's hair. Mina then lifted her head Chaeyoung immidiately hugged her wife. 

Chaeyoung's tear's started to fall, "Next time don't run from me like that.. I looked for you everwhere.. Mina... Don't run from me ever again.." Chayoung released Mina from the hug and staired into Mina's puffy eye's. She started to lean closer until their lips touched. Chaeyoung kissed her wife softly. Mina replied to the kiss immedietly.

 They then parted Mina started crying again she punched Chaeyoung in her shoulder's and said," Why... Of all the people Chaeyoung.." Chaeyoung's tears started streaming again. She then held Mina's wrist and engulfed her into a hug," I..i..don't..k..know Mina.." Mina started to cry harder in Chaeyoung's chest. Chaeyoung carressed her back comforting Mina. " Chaeyoung.. Don't..leave us...jebal." Chaeyoung answered Mina, "I won't.. I promise."

"Chaeyoung.. I want to grow old with you.."
"You will..Mina you know that I love you right?"
"Hmm"
"I promise that I will never leave you."
Mina then said," Let's stay here for a while."
"Ok"
They talked for a while.

"Chaeng, remember the day I gave birth to Sana?"
Chaeyoung chuckled and said,
"Yes, I remember one of the best days in my life." 
Chaeyoung smiled and recalled the moment.

(Flashback)

"Chaeyoung!"
Mina screamed. Chaeyoung then ran to Mina and was about to ask what was wrong but she then suddenly noticed Mina's water broke. She immidiately guided Mina to their car and drove to the hospital. When they arrived Mina was rushed to the delivery room. Chaeyoung was holding one of Mina's hand, Chaeyoung was trying her best to comfort Mina. 

Then the doctor's and nurses were helping Mina and telling her what to do. Mina was screaming then finally Sana came out. 

Chaeyoung pecked Mina's lips and said,
"You did so well jagiya, I'm soo proud of you."

Mina smiled and said,
"Doc can I hold her?"

 

The doctor then handed Sana to Mina.
Then Chaeyoung said,
"She looks exactly like you Mina."

 

Mina smiled and said,
"Sana~ssi you look so cute."
Chaeyoung wiggled her brows as she said.
"Cute just like you." 

 

Mina then punched Chaeyoung playfully in the shoulder.
"I feel tierd.. Can you sleep here too?"
Chaeyoung then said, 
"Yes I will my love."

 

Mina then punched her shoulders hard this time which achieved a groan from Chaeyoung.
"Ouch jagi why did you do that?"
Mina then said,
"Stop being soo greasy, you sound crazy."
Chaeyoung then said,
"Crazy for you."

 

Mina said,
"Yahh Son Chaeyoung!"
Chaeyoung then said,
"Why it's the only way I could make you blush hard except when we.."
Mina cut Chaeyoung before she could finish her sentence.
"Yahh hajima!"

 

Chaeyoung was laughing hard while Mina was sulking.
"I'm sorry for teasing you my penguin.. Mianhae.. I'll stop..
Take some rest Mina you need it."
"Nae.."
"Sleep well my dear."

"Is that I love you

I remember our first kiss I close my eyes whenever I can

And go to the farthest place

Just like the letters on the sand where waves were

I feel you disappear to a far off place I will always miss you

All the words in my heart

I can't show them all but it's that I love you."

(End of flashback)