Chapter 4

Downpour

(End of flashback)

When they parted, they looked at each other for a long time. Chaeyoung wiped Mina's tears and said, "Mina you know that I love you right.. And I will do anything I could for us to be together. I promise I'll do anything that I could I promise-
Mina crashed her lips against Chaeyoung's. They eventually made out..again.. They layed together in bed and fell asleep. Mina rested her heard in Chaeyoung's head and Chayoung was hugging Mina.

When Jeongyeon and little Sana got back they saw the couple cuddled up while sleeping. Jeongyeong secretly and wispered to little Sana," Sana you parents are probably tiered let's go to the garden and play?" Sana nodded aggresively and they left. A few minuits later Mina woke up. Chaeyoung was already awake she was just playing with Mina's hair. Mina faced Chaeyung and said, " How long were you awake?"
Chaeyoung then started to plsy with Mina's hair and said," Just a couple of minuits ago, I miss looking at you sleeping beside me." Mina chuckled and said," Then let's make it happend again."

Chaeyoung then left a peck in Mina's lips then sat up. Mina sat up as well and said," Chaengie I found the copy of the vow in the photobook.. There was another letter.. I brought it but I haven't read it yet.. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to."

Chaeyoung then said," I want to read it for you, where is it?" Mina then stood up and went to get the letter in her bag. When she found it she handed it to Chaeyoung and sat beside her.  
Cheayoung started opening the letter and she slowly read it.

Myoui Mina, Or shall I say Son Mina. Today is the day before we get married. I could say that I can't even explain how happy I am... I could finally call you Wife.. Kyahh..I could already imagine having kid's with you, having a family with you. I want a lot of littl Chaeyoung and Mina running around the house. Waking and sleeping beside you kyahh~
For me it still seem's hard to belive that the day that we once dreamed about is about to happened tomorrow. The wedding is tommorow. It's crazy to think that after all of these years of dreaming and scheming up not only the ideal wedding. You finally get to wear the beutiful white gown you finally choose after contemplating about it for day's.

I might actually see why people say your wedding is one of the best day's of your life . 
I always want you to remember that I love you and I always will Mina. I will protect you and do all that I can to make uou happy 
I love you.

- Future wife, Chaeyoung

After reading the letter Chaeyoung rememberd how their wedding happend.

(Flashback)

Chaeyoung wore a black fitted suit that hugged her curves. In short (pun intended) Chaeyoung looked supper dashing. Meanwhile in Mina's room she was wearing a white wedding gown. Which suited her well, her hair was wavy and was shoulder length. Mina looked breath taking.

Chaeyoung was just waiting for her soon to be wife walk down the isle. Chaeyoung played with the hem of her suit. Chaeyoung was very nervous then finally, the music played. Mina walked towards Chaeyoung... Closer and closer. Chaeyoung was speechless, her soon to be wife looked absolutely stunning. Chaeyoung was just stairing at Mina. While Mina was approching Chaeyoung she couldn't stop looking at the cub. Chaeyoung looked soo attractive in the suit. When Mina was beside Chaeyoung Mina said,"Chaeng close your mouth."
Chaeyoung then said,

"You look absolutely stunning Mina."
"You too cub."

Dear friend's and family we are gathered her today to witness and celebrate the union of Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina in marriage. In the year's they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured. And now they have decided to live their live together.

Son Chaeyoung do you take Myoui Mina as your lawfulwife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish unil death do you part?

"I do."

Myoui Mina do you take Son Chaeyoung as your lawfulwife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish unil death do you part?

"I do."

By the power vested in me I now declare you wife and wife you may now kiss.

Chaeyoung carefully took the veil off and cupped Mina's left cheek and kissed her in the lips with soo much love. The kiss ended and everyone was squeling and a lot of whistling. When the faced each other Mina decided to kiss Chaeyoung once more. They parted.

"Your getting a lot more agressive Mina." Chaeyoung said with a smirk. Mina hit Chaeyoung's shoulder playfully. After the ceremony everyone headed to the reception. Everyone was congratulating the newly weded couple. While people were eating Chaeyoung made a surprise speech.

So hi everyone I know it's very unusual for a bride to give a speech. But those who know me well understand that the chances of me being able to keep my mouth shut while everyone else give's a speech are pretty slim. Mom, Dad, what can I say. You've seen me grow up; you've helped me develop and mature me to the person I am today and I hope that after all your hardwork it has been worth while.. I love you both deeply. I know that I don't often show much affection towards you but I truely do.

I'd like to especially thank my gorgeus bridesmaids you all look stunning. That's why I've sat as far from me as possible, can't be upstaged on my own wedding day. A hug thankyou for my sisiter Jeongyeon for dragging my wife and for screaming here today.. I hope I'm only joking. Most of all, I'd like to thank my new wife for saying yes and for going through with it. You came into my life and completely changed it for the better. I adore you and I would like to thank you for putting up with my tears, tantrums and all those bridezilla moments. You are my rock and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life being your's.

Last but not the least thankyou for each and everyone of you for attending our special day with us. A wedding can happen anywhere and any time but can only be a tru celebration when all the people you love are there to share it with you. You have maid our day all more special.

Everyone cheered after the speech. Chseyoung then walked back to her seat next to Mina. Mina held Chaeyoung's hand and said,

"I love you."

(End of flashback)

A/n
Sorry for any gramatical errors and misspelled words.