Chapter 5

Downpour

"Chae."
"Yes."
"Don't leave." Mina said while looking at Chaeyoung.
"I won't, I'll go through all the treatments. I want to see Sana grow, and I want to stay beside you forever."
"Chae."
"Hmm" 
"Do you know what date tomorrow is?" 
Chaeyoung then kissed Mina's head and said,

" July 12 tommorow is going to be our wedding anniversary, And I forgot to tell you I had somthing planed for tommorow."
"Really?"
"Yep"
Then Chaeyoung's phone rang she imeadietly answered it.

"Chae Sana's with me on the play ground.."
Jeongyeon was panting from the other side of the phone. 
"Yahh what's wrong you sound tiered?"
"Chae I can't... I... Just come here..your daughter.. Yahh!! Sana get down.. JUST COME HERE NOW!!"
Jeongyeon ended the call the couple was worried so the decided to go to the play ground. 
While they were on their way a person called them.
"Hey Chae!"
" Hey Carol, how have you been?"
Chaeyoung asked. " Oh I'm still on my weekly treatments, How have you been?" Chaeyoung smiled abd said," Well I'm still the same.. Oh by the way this is my wife Mina, Mina this is my friend Carol." Carol extended her hand to Mina and they shook hand's. "Nice to meet you Carol."
Mina said as she showed her gummy smile.
Then Carol said,
"By the way thier's this new restaurant nearbye..I'm actually heading their with some of my friend's.. You guys wanna go?"
Chaeyoung then said,"Actually can't go maybe some other time?" Carol responded," Yeah sure. I guess I'll see you guys around?" The couple bid their goodbyes and started heading to the playground. Then Mina said," I'm actually craving korean food, let's eat after we get Sana?"
"Okay"
In a distance they saw their daughter being chased by Jeongyeon. Once Sana saw her parent's she immediately ran towward's Chaeyoung with open arms. Chaeyoung then picked Sana and said,"Hey little squirrel how was your play time with Aunt Jeong?" Chaeyoung said while doing aegyo. Mina chuckled, then Jeongyeon butted in and said while panting," Yo..u..r..da..ght..er..was..ru..nning..everywhere.."
The couple couldn't help but laugh. Then Mina asked," There's this restaurant near here let's go?" They all headed to the restaurant called Kim's family restaurant. They took a seat next to a big window. The restaurant was big and had a lot of people comming. While ordering Sana called her aunty," Aunt Jeong, look." She pointed her figer at a girl just about her age and said," How can she be soo white?"
Jeongyeon chuckled and answered," Maybe she eat's too much dubu." When their order came in they ate and chatted.
"The food here is great" Chaeyoung said. "It is." Jeongyeon anwered. After a while of talking and eating they finished. Then Chaeyoung excused herself.

Chaeyoung POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to throw up. So I excused myself and ran to the nearest bathroom stall and puked everthing I ate. I felt dizzy I feel soo sick. I got up flushed then washed my face. I looked at my reflection and said,

" Ok Chaeyoung don't make them worried... Just go through the day make them happy for once."
I went out of the comfort room and headed to my family. 
"Let's go"

No one's POV

While they were walking Chaeyoung noticed that her daugter was getting sleepy so she decided to carry little Sana until they arrived at Chaeyoung's room. Then Jeongyeon's phone rang she immedietly answered it.
"Jagiya what is it... Oh okay bye."
Jeongyeon then faced Chaeyoung and Mina and said," I'm really sorry but theres an emergency at the company and I need to go now... I'll come back soon." Jeongyeon kissed little Sana's forhead and bid her goodbyes to the couple. After a while Sana woke up and said," Mom, Mommy let's watch a movie, jebal." Sana used her aegyo which caused her parent's to squeel because of her cuteness. 
They ended up watching Hachiko. They were all cuddling in the couch little Sana was between them. When the movie ended  Sana cried her eyes out.
"Squirrel, stop crying. Hachiko is happy with his owner up there. So stop crying arasso?"
Chaeyoung said as she patted her daughter's head gently. "But mommy Hachiko for such a long time, He was all alone." *snif* *snif * Sana started crying again. "Look Sana Hachiko is happy now with his owner. Even though Hachiko was alone he still waited patiently. I bet you that he is already happy." Mina said as she caressed her daughter's head. Sana eventually stopped crying. 
It was already dark outside. Sana ended up sleeping right after the movie. Chaeyoung carried Sana to the bed and layed her there. The couple decided to watch another movie, they debated for a while but they ended up watching Dear John. It wasn't their first time watching it but they just decided to watch it.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter.
Sorry for any gramatical errors and misspelled word goodbyeee

 

Also working on a one shot not sure if I should continue it tho....

Goodbye.. also Day6 is here.. I want to cry..