Chapter 3

Downpour

(Time skip week end)

It was the weekend. Today was Nayeon's party. Mina agreed that Chaeyoung will drive her to the party. Chaeyoung was wearing a black shirt with black ripped jeans. She also had a leather jacket with Addidas NMD's.

Chaeyoung was looking for her car keys but she couldn't find them. She decided to ask Jeongyeon if she has seen them.

To: Jeong ostrich

Hey unnie have you seen my car keys?

From: Jeong ostrich

Ohhh I forgot to tell you I borrowed your car forgive me ChaeπŸ™πŸ™

To: Jeong ostrich

Yahhh how am I supposed to go to Mina I promised her.

From: Jeong ostrich

Just use your bike Chae it's just in the garrage for too long and you'll look bad .

To: Jeong ostrich

Fine it's not like I have a choice. See you later I have to go now bye.

From: Jeong ostrich

Alright see you cub

Chaeyoung then headed to their garrage and found her bike. She got the keys and started the engine and drove to Mina's house.

When she arrived at Mina's house she rang the doorbell only to be greeted by Mrs. Myoui.
"Oh Chaeyoung you're here already Mina's still up stairs come in." Cheayoung smiled politely and went inside. Chaeyoung sat at the couch while Mrs. Myoui told her stories about Mina.Β 

"When Mina was a kid she had this stuffed penguin she always brought it everwhere. Then one day when she lost it she couldn't stop crying until we bought a new one." Chaeyoung laughed at the story and said," Mina must love penguins that much.

" Then they herd footsteps approching them. "Mom stop telling Chaeyoung embarassing stories about me." Chaeyoung then answered and said, " I find little Mina cute." Chaeyoung said as she showed her smile.

Mina blushed, she tried to hide her blush but it was just too noticable. Mina then said," Mom we should be going already." Mrs. Myoui the said, " Alright kids have fun... Chaeyoung take care of Mina arasso?" Chaeyoung answered and said, "I will Mrs. Myoui."

They bid their goodbyes to Mrs.Myoui and went outside.Β 
"By the way Mina I didn't bring my car soo we'll use my bike.. You okay with that?" Mina nodded and said, "It's fine but...
Please drive slow It's my first time.." Cheayoung answered, "Ohh okay I will." Chaeyoung handed Mina the helmet but she noticed that Mina didn't know how to do it so she asked Mina to bend a little because of the hight difference.Β 

Chaeyoung then securely helped Mina put the helmet. Their faces were so close. Chaeyoung didn't really notice it she was too focused in putting the helmet. But Mina she was now a blushing mess.

"There we go it's done." Chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung hopped to the bike and said, " Hop in Mina." Mina obeyed Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung started the engine and said," Mina hold on to me okay." Mina then s her arms around Charyoung's abdomen causing the Cub to blush. Good thing She wasn't facing Mina.

When they arrived Chaeyoung parked her bike near the masion and they went inside.Β 
"Hey you guys made it.. Ohh Chaey...I'll give you your car back tommorow I promise." Chaeyoung answered," Ok unnie." Jeongyeon then said, " I have to go now I think Nayeon needs help with the drinks..catch up later, chao."

Chaeyoung asked Mina if she wanted some drinks. Mina nodded Chaeyoung left Mina to get some drinks. Mina was left alone she decided to take some air she went to the backyard.

Mina was star gazing at the back yard. Then suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder she turned her head seeing Somi. Jeon Somi.

Somi wasn't alone she was with her friends. "How dare you take my Chaeyoung from me! You're going to pay for that... Girls."
Somi's friend's started approching Mina they were holding sicssors. Then Somi said, "Let's show everyone what a you really are.. Humphh trying to seduce my Chaeyoung HAHAHAHA." Mina didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to do.. She then started crying.

"Yaahhhh what the in the world do you think you're doing let go of Mina!" Somi had agaped she froze seeing Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung kicked the two girls who was holding Mina. Chaeyoung used her jacket to cover Mina up. Then Somi yelled," Yahhh Son Chaeyoung why do you always defend Mina huh? Is she some e you us every night?" Chaeyoung answered, " Don't call her that."
Somi answered, " Then who is she to you huh? Answere me!"

Chaeyoung then faced Mina and said, "I'm about to do something stupid and I'm sorry I draged you into this."Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face she leaned closer and closer until Mina felt soft lips touch her's. Mina was in full shock until she slowly responded to the kiss. Once they parted Chaeyoung held Mina's hand's and said, "I'm sorry Mina.. I'm sorry I kissed you without your permission. I know that you don't-

Chaeyoung didn't get to finish what she said she was stopped by Mina's solft lips against her's.

They both stared at each other's orbs. Having their own world not minding Somi and her squad. Eventualy Somi left with her squad.

"Chaeyoung I have a question."
"What is it?"
There was a long pause before Mina answered. "What was the meaning of the kiss." Chaeyoung then answered, " Mina I..I...uhh.. The meaning of the kiss was... it. I like you..Mina...
Chaeyoung then questioned Mina, "Why did you kiss me back?"
Mina then answered," I like you too pabo."

Then it started to rain. "Chaeyoung it's raining let's go inside." Mina was about to leave until Chaeyoung pulled her into a hug. Then Chaeyoung then cupped Mina's face and kissed her softly, full of love. They kissed in the pouring rain without a care in the world. They both had their own world's not caring how cold it was or how wet they were.

A/n
Ahh I'm soo freaking cringy and I wrote this soo poorly uhhh kill me now...
Sorry for any gramatical errors and misspelled words.

Report cards are going go be realesed today pray for mehh

^_^

thanks for reading

happy Nayeon day!!