Chapter 1

Downpour

"Mom, I want a bed time story" says the cute 5 year old Sana.

"Sure little squirrel, what story do you want?"little Sana jumped happily in her mothers embrace and said, "Mom I want to know how you and Mommy met". There was a long pause after  that but then Mina answered, "Sure little squirrel but before I tell you the story... will you brush your teeth first?  

Little Sana immediately ran to the bathroom. Mina chuckled at her daughter's actions. Mina just sat at the corner of the bed waiting for her daughter, then little Sana emerged from the bathroom.

She still had toothpaste around , Mina noticed it and chuckled at her daughter's cuteness. She wiped it clean, then Sana smiled widely showing her cute little teeth. Little Sana then sat at the bed, Mina followed her daughter and sat beside her, little Sana then laid her head at her mother's lap and said," Mom can you tell the story now?".

Mina played with her daughter's hair and responded with,"Okay I will tell you the story, you better listen okay squirrel?". Little Sana  just nodded aggressively. Then Mina started the story.

(Flashback 2017)

Mina POV

Yah! You better watch you way. I was on the ground from my impact with the ground I can hardly get up, my stuff was allover the place. I wanted to cry there were a lot of people surrounding me taking picture's of me while some were laughing their asses up.

Then suddenly everyone stopped taking pictures, some were even gasping and some went silent all of a sudden. 

I decided to just look on the ground I didn't dare to look up, I felt my stomach ache I was having a panic attack then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I saw a short girl holding my books and some of my stuff then I saw a mole at the bottom of her lip then I realized it was the girl crush of our whole school.

She was also one of the richest students in our school, in short it was everyone's dream girl. Son Chaeyoung.

I just stared at her dumbfounded. She looked at me I felt like she was staring right through my soul. Then she said,"Hey, you alright?...who am I kidding it's obvious your not".

I tried to stand but failed. She noticed it and looked at me for a while, she then fixed my bag and wore my bag. I was just staring at her confused, she then squatted in front of me our faces were so close.

 She then said," Look your obviously not in a good shape to walk and we need to go to clinic to get you checked up...you can't walk so... I'm going to carry you no further questions okay?". I didn't get the chance to respond to her, she carried me bridal style.

I felt my cheeks burning I then decided to bury my face at her neck so no one will recognize me. I mean what do you expect from people who get's a chance to be carried bridal style by their long time crush. Chaeyoung had a lot of fan girls and boys.

Almost everyone had a crush on her I mean who wouldn't, Chaeyoung was rich, pretty, friendly, and intelligent. I gotta admit I also had a crush on Chaeyoung. 

She then spoke," You better be careful next time". I only responded with a nod. When we finally arrived at the clinic. She laid me in one of the bed carefully and said," Wait here I'll just call the nurse okay?". I responded shyly," Okay, thanks for helping me".

She then smiled it showed her cute dimple. She then left, I still couldn't believe what happened today. Minutes passed the door opened showing Chaeyoung beside the nurse.

 Chaeyoung dragged the nurse to where I am. Chaeyoung then spoke," She fell and she can hardly walk please check her". Then the nurse asked me couple of questions.

After the nurse checked me she said that no major damage was done just a bit of swelling. The nurse left leaving me and Chaeyoung inside the clinic, She then said,"I didn't get to ask your name earlier, I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung by the way".

She smiled then I responded with,"I actually know who you are, I'm  Mina, Myoui Mina". We then talked until my Mom finally arrived to pick me up. I thanked and said goodbye to Chaeyoung. 

What a day.        

(End of flashback)

"And that's how I met your mommy little squirrel". Then Sana asked, "Mom are we going to visit mommy tomorrow?". Mina payed with her daughters hair and said," Of course we will little squirrel".

Little Sana then yawned and said," Mom I'm already sleepy goodnight Mom". Little Sana kissed her mother goodnight, then Mina kissed crown and tucked her in her bed.

 When Sana was already sleeping peacefully she closed the door gently and headed to her bedroom. When she arrived in her bedroom she took a quick shower,brushed her teeth and wore her nightwear.

 She sat near the nightstand were Chaeyoung used to sleep. She opened the lower drawer of the nightstand and took their wedding photo book. She scrolled through the pages remembering every bits and pieces of the happiest day of their lives. Through the pages Mina noticed  a white envelope entitled,"To my lovely wife <3". 

Seeing it  Mina decideed to open it Inside the letter was Chaeyoung's vow. She couldn't believe the cub wrote her vow even though she didn't need to. Mina just chuckled before opening the letter. She then notiiced another letter, she wasn't sure if the letter was allowed to be read it wasn't entitled. So she decided to ignore the other letter but she read the wedding vow.

  Myoui Mina/Son Mina

I love you so much penguin<3

You are my best friend, today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you. To laugh with you and comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to remain to you for better or for worse.In times of sickness and in health. I promise to share in your dreams, when life seem's hard when our love simple,and when it's an effort, I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give you today, and all the days of our life. You are my best friend, and I will love and respect you always.

Mina Sharon Myoui I will always love you,

Mina didn't notice there were tears falling from her eyes, she remembered how Chaeyoung told said those words. She remembered how Chaeyoung cried while she was walking towards her. She remembered every moment she had with Chaeyoung. Mina started to sob, she couldn't stop the tears. Mina cried herself to sleep. 

    Minari ,saranghae

Mina then woke up from her sleep, she headed down stairs to make breakfast for her and little Sana. She made bacon and pancakes, when she finished she went up to Sana's room and gently waked the kid."Squirrel you need to go eat your breakfast so we can already go to mommy right away". After that being said Sana immediately stood up. Mina chuckled and held the girls hand and led her downstairs to eat.

 While Sana was eating her breakfast she asked,"Mom when will mommy go home?". Little Sana said with a sad expression, Mina noticed it and said," I don't know squirrel, but I hope it's soon". After they finished their breakfast Mina took Sana to bath and packed some of their cloth's in a bag. Mina hopped in the driver's seat while Sana on the shotgun seat. Mina fixed Sana's seatbelt before they drove off. 

When they arrived at the hospital they headed to the doctor's office. They saw Chaeyoung's doctor, the doctor greeted Mina and Sana. Mina then asked,"Doctor Kim how's my wife's condition?". Doctor Kim then adjusted his spectacles and said,"There is still no signs development, but we are trying our best to help you wife Mrs.Son". Mina sighed and asked,"Is she awake?
"Doctor Kim nodded and said, "She just woke up earlier". Mina then stood up and thanked Doctor Kim and bid their goodbyes.

 "We should get going now". Mina held her daughters hand and led her to Chaeyoung's room. When Mina knocked, then a voice from inside the room said,"You can come in". Mina opened the door and saw her wife smiling at her.

That smile that showed her dimples . Little Sana ran to Chaeyoung and hugged her tightly" "Mommy I missed you". Chaeyoung picked Sana up and kissed Sana's crown."I missed you too squirrel". Chaeyoung said while hugging little Sana. Chaeyoung then walked toward's her wife and said, "Don't you miss me?"     

A/n

Sorry for any gramatical errors and misspelled words.

 

Now be blessed with Oppa Chaeyoung💜

Now be blessed with Oppa Chaeyoung💜     

-D.C