Route 59

HYYH (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life)

A/N: (warning: mentions of physical damage. car crash. mentions of causes of death.)


          Route 59          

59th-61st

Operates between

59th-Cicero (4800W)

&

60th Stony Island (1600E)

Via 59th-State-61st-Blackstone-Midway

Owl service between Pulaski (4000W)& Stony Island

24 Hour operation 30 minute Owl Service

 

.

 

No one really knows what happened that day, all we know is this: 

On 20 December 2013, a bus driver on Route 59 lost control of the public transport in an effort to avoid impact with another vehicle, whereupon chaos emerged. It is said that out of all the people on the bus and the station itself, thirty were hurt.

Only seven of them were fatally injured.

To this day, it is unknown what truly happened to those seven individuals, all that is known is that they were never seen again. 

When questioned, the other passengers and witnesses of the tragedy all declared that they knew nothing of the seven. 

The final verdict for this public case was the innocence of all parties, and the declaration of death in absentia for the seven people.

The case was closed, and was never questioned again.

And the seven people were never to be found.

 

.

 

The story of the seven goes like this:

None of them truly remember what happened that day, all they know is that one moment they were talking, and the other, everything disappeared.

Out of the seven of them, three died immediately on impact. One was leaning against the window, and received a fatal blow to the cranium that immediately took his life. The other was in the aisle seat, right by a pole that was slammed against his rib cage when the bus swerved. The blow punctured his lungs, and the light left his eyes. The last was near the front, sitting by an emergency window. When the bus hit the tree, the force was mainly centered around that area, with the shock and final blow ending his life.

The other four experienced different fates.

One died on the ambulance on the way to the hospital from chest trauma. Another died from rapid blood loss. One passed when the doctors failed to act on time, with the problem rapidly making his heart beat slower (sepsis was always one of the worst injuries to treat, if treatable at all).

The last one was never even found, with his identity lost to the wind.

 

.

 

Yet, no one remembers the seven people that were lost that day.

Because then again, how do we know they existed in the first place?

 


 

A/N: (dramatization for the purpose of fiction. based on real events)