The maknae can work on their own

Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung was busily putting on his shirt, while trying to steal a look at the piece of paper that Eric was writting on, sitting beside him in the couch, "Let me see Eric, give it to me!" he whined, Eric chuckled, "Just a minute, a little bit more... uhm... What word rhymes with 'cream'?" Hyesung started putting on his shoes, pouted his lips thinking, "Let me see.. dream? Stream? Beam? Deem? Seem? Whim? Not good?" But Eric shook his head, stubbornly decided to go with his own idea instead, "I know, 'vanilla ice cream'! Great!" He ducked and wrote it down. Made Hyesung rolled back his eyes resentfully, "it is not rhyming words, it's a single word 'cream', you 'babo'!"

He slapped Eric on the back of his head, made the dark haired rapper pretended to scream, he put the paper on the mixing table, with some instructions written on a post it note stuck on it. "I'm done!, like i promised Minwoo! I even wrote Junjin's and Andy's part also. And it's still early in the morning!" Eric exclaimed excitedly, he turned aside facing Hyesung and pecked a kiss to his plumpy cheek, "Thanks Hyesungie, couldn't have done it without you. Now tell me what you want, anything in the world, i will try within my powers to realize it!" Eric warm gaze on Hyesung's eyes and his sweet gesture of pulling both of Hyesung's hand and put it on his lap, made the singer blushed.

"Well... honestly?" The pretty faced singer fidgeting in his seat, but Eric kissed his hand, convincing him to continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter