Genious Minwoo

Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes were now on Eric, he embarrassedly smile and stood up from the couch, threw his cap hardly to Dongwan's chest, made another yell out of him, and giggling voice followed after that.

"Well, hello and welcome our great Lidanim! What an honour to have you here in our modest studio tonight." Minwoo jokingly addressed him, walked over with open arms to give him a tight hug, then narrowing an eye, throwing accussation, "Were you secretly checking on us? Why... You don't trust us doing good works on our own?"

Eric's smile got wider, as always, Minwoo his best buddy, by simply being there, can able to make him feel free and relaxed, rest assured, that no matters can not be solved when he's got Minwoo by his side. So he leisuredly sat back on the couch, and started distributing the beer can Dongwan put on the table, bearing his heart out, "Actually sir, i'm the one can't do the work on my own." He opened a can and took a gulp, "I'm merely here seeking for help."

Dongwan took place beside Eric in the couch, hand on his taller friend's thigh, still in joking mode, speaking with a historical drama character type of voice, "Should you desire a position in the vocal line team, then our hands are tied. We can't afford your ugly shrieking sounds interfering the beautiful compositions Minwoo has chosen for us to sing." He grabbed tight on Eric's thigh, took a piece of mandu from the box and feed Eric with it, "I'm terriblely sorry my dear friend, i can not offer you such hope. There's no other way that we can help, here, just eat this poisonuos mandu and die."

Eric laughed, try munching the hot steaming mandu and blowing through his mouth in the same time, "That's so ridiculous,"

Dongwan laughed loudly, Minwoo laughed too a little, but his sensitive side could catch glimpse of pure honesty in Eric's manner, bendover his sitting position, leaning frontward closer to Eric's face and continued asking, "What is it really Eric?"

"I haven't write the rap part of the song." Eric sighed,

"You mean, you may not be able to finish it as scheduled? You need more time, is that it?" Minwoo's caring friend thinking mode switched back to the producer's mind, automatically started counting the dates, "Uhm.. Nevermind, it's fine! I will give you extra days, just don't go slacking off too much okay? There are still tons of things left to do. We're not even halfway in the writting process, and i don't want to delay the album release. Zero tolerance! Got it?" He straightened his sitting position, and sip his beer, "So.. how much have you wrote? Like fifty percent? Thirty?"

"Blank."

Minwoo choked on Eric's flat toned answer, sprayed out some of the beer in his mouth, onto his own lap. "What?!" He glared his narrow eyes seemed almost furiously at Eric, that made his older friend felt a bit guilty and tried to further explain himself to Minwoo,

"I tried Minwoo, for days, twenty four seven! I stayed at the studio, i went for a walk, it just won't do, nothing come up! I couldn't think of anything, my head just went blank on me! I swear!!" Eric's voice sounded sinking in the end of his sentence, he threw his back harshly at the couch, cover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter