Blanked Eric

Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After managed to open and closed the door almost without a sound, Eric were tiptoeing his way into the recording room, tried to be as silent as possible, and not interupting anyone inside. He went straight to the couch on the far back, and settled sitting comfortably on it watching the ongoing recording process.

He confirmed it was Minwoo's broad and bulky figure wearing red hoodie seating in front of the audio mixer sets, with his back facing Eric. He had a headphone setted on covering an ear only, while the other one on the back of his head. Still with an ear opened, he didn't hear Eric sneaked in, for he was in full focus mode, directing the recording session, giving instructions through the microphone to the diligently listening and sometimes nodding, always in bend over looking down body position, Hyesung, behind the glass inside the recording booth. The main vocalist also completely geared with a headphone, writting down some pointers on the piece of paper he's got in hand. He stood in a relaxed manner, resting his body weight on one leg, looking as neat as always, when he was only wearing simple pair of black shorts and an oversized white statement shirt, with 'Awkwardly Perfect' written on it. Suits him, Eric smirked.

The band leader was still quietly sat on the back, feeling warmer now that he's in the indoor temperature, he decide to take off the jacket and cap he was wearing, and continued observing his fellow band members working. It must've bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter