CH5

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon P.O.V

I spent the next day lounging around in my house until Jungkook came over. We sat on the couch and watched TV until Jungkook turned to look at me.
"You think you're ready to see him?" He asked and I froze.
I looked down at my phone and back up at Jungkook "I don't know what to say to him.." I stated.
"Ask him anything you want to know, about you or about you guys. Other than me he knows you best" Jungkook smiled.
I took a deep breath and nodded "Fine." 
"Good, he's outside" Jungkook said pulling me off the couch.
"WAIT WHAT?" My eyes widened as Jungkook laughed.
"Yah! This isn't funny I wasn't prepared for it to be at the moment, I thought I would have like 10 minutes to prepare!" I freaked out as he pushed me towards the door.
"You got this" He winked and opened the door motioning me to walk out. 

I stepped outside and saw a black car with tinted windows parked in front. I walked towards towards the car and he got out. I froze and he opened the door for me.
"t-thanks" I stuttered and got in and he closed the door and walked to the drivers side.
He got in and I couldn't even look at him, as he drove I took little glances at him but as he would turn his head I would quickly turn to look forward.
I admired his facial features as I felt a sharp pain in my chest.
He parked the car and got out and went to my side to open the door.
"Where are we going?" I asked him
"trust me" he smiled. I got out and we walked towards the wood and at the end of it was a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter