CH2

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon's P.O.V

I got discharged from the hospital a few days later and Jungkook's friends haven't came to visit ever since that day either. I arrived home and stood dazed at the door, I couldn't remember my house, everything felt so unfamilar, nothing seemed to click in my head it was as if its a dream. Nothing in this house felt familiar too me but at the same time nothing at all felt familiar to me. I went to my room and looked around, there were pictures with Jungkook and his friends, one friend in particular seemed to be in a lot of the pictures. Was I close to him? I thought to myself. I sat on my bed and look around everything felt so unreal to me, it didn't seem like this was my life but what was my life?

There was a knock on my door and Jungkook popped his head in "Welcome home" he smiled and came in.
"This feels so unreal to me, nothing seems familiar" I looked at him as he sat down beside me.
"And what is this?" I handed him a picture of me and his friend, "were we close?" 

He just nodded with no words, "I shouldn't be the one to tell you, he's someone you should try to remember yourself" he said.
I furrowed my eyebrows "if you're not gonna help me how am I suppose to remember then?"

He handed me a phone, "This is yours" I took it and looked at it, It was shattered and dead. I plugged it in and saw the battery pop up.
"that will probably give you some answers" he said "I have another thing, wanna go meet up with the boys right now?" he asked
We went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen "Mom I'll be back" I said and she nodded and pulled Jungkook to a side. They spoke a bit and then he came outside.
"What did she say to you?" I asked him but he ignored me.
"So let me get this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter