--to the End

Unniedul, Saranghae! ❤ -- Discontinued --

Unniedul Saranghae Story Points

(((I promised to post this in a week time but real life really hits and I can’t find the time to actually write. Sorry again, I will also post the points for Strays as soon as I can)))

No proofread, there will be many grammatical error. I’m so sorry :(

.

.

.

  1. The night after Jihyo and Joohyun visited Seungwan in the cellar, Wendy breaks through and comes to Jihyo in her room. Before Wendy could hurt Jihyo, Seungwan appears, and the two Kirins in their beast form fight inside the room. Jihyo notes how they are now able to manifest as two different entities, albeit the small, almost human-sized beast form. Seungwan explains that their physical body is still chained in the chamber, but their souls are able to manifest separately and are present enough to interact with other physical beings—such as Jihyo.
  2. Wendy retells the story of them meeting Sejeong (the brown fox still somewhat 'alive' inside Seungwan's subconsciousness) to Jihyo. A part that I've written:

 

.

"Kim Sejeong was a fox. A strong one, she was. Mistress of the flames. A mercenary, hired by the council and came into our territory bearing a task." Wendy grins as Seungwan growls louder. "To eliminate Shon Seungwan. Girl played great by befriending my good sister here, but I knew better."

Wendy's maniacal laughter echoing in the narrow space of Seungwan's bedroom sends a chill throughout Jihyo's body. But more than that, she sees the hurt and betrayal shadowing Seungwan's eyes, one that pains her heart somehow. Even when Seungwan's mane rises in guardedness, the beast's ears fold back showing her hesitation.

"But I knew better! So I eliminated her first before she could even bare her fangs! I tore her soul, tore her flesh! And for the first time in my life not only I stole, but I slaughtered. Sank my fangs to her neck and ripped her heart off her chest!"

And all of a sudden, Jihyo sees it. A valley shoned by full moonlight, light wind breezing through. A faint howl in the distance and a subtle cry familiar to her ears. A beast illuminated by the moon stands tall in the middle of the valley. Hanging in its mouth is another beast brown in color, splatters of blood red coloring its neck down to its chest. Hollow. Like the lifeless light in its pure silver eyes.

The vision disappears as abrupt as it comes. Jihyo wakes when Seungwan accidentally steps on her thigh, the Kirin moving closer to defend her from Wendy. Seungwan spares a slight apologetic gaze to her before she focuses on Wendy again.

.

 

  1. Wendy leaves after promising to meet Jihyo by next week. Seungwan leaves as well, telling Jihyo that she will come up with a plan and will do anything in her power to protect Jihyo.
  2. Back at the cellar, Wendy confronts Seungwan about her refusal to devour Jihyo. Wendy then declares that she will take all of Jihyo, with or without Seungwan's permission, and once she's done she will use that power to separate into her own entity. After that, she shuts herself down, leaving Seungwan in full control of her body and mind for a while.
  3. At the promised day, the other RV members are having breakfast when Wendy, using their shared physical body, escapes. She attacks her team members, leaving Seulgi, Joohyun and Sooyoung bleeding to their death. Wendy picks Yeri up and talks to her about the seal.
  4. The seal that binds them together is one that will kill all of RV if any of them dies by Wendy's hand. But after gaining Jihyo's power, Wendy is able to cancel the seal, and thus leaving her unharmed despite the other three dying.
  5. Back in SM region, Jihyo already waits for Wendy accompanied by Twice and SNSD. Despite Taeyeon's persuasion, Jihyo denies help from anyone, saying that she has a plan and getting help will only put everyone in danger. As they converse, Wendy arrives, throwing Yeri to the Soshi team and declares her challenge to Jihyo.
  6. Jihyo and Wendy then fight. It's clear that Jihyo is losing quickly. Soon enough, Wendy blasts her with a bolt of thunder and she disappears behind a curtain of dust. Wendy waits, at first she grins cockily but slowly becoming more wary, before a flash of lightning erupts back at her from the spot where Jihyo supposedly stands.
  7. Unbeknownst to everyone, Seungwan had contacted Jihyo before via Yongsun's dream, and the two agrees to let Seungwan use Jihyo's body and power resource to fight Wendy. This of course enrages Wendy. Despite that, after an exhausting fight, Seungwan is able to land a killing blow to Wendy and ends the fight.
  8. As Wendy's soul slowly disintegrates, she expresses how she only ever wanted for her and Seungwan to become stronger. She loved Seungwan as a part of her, but with how their disagreement grows throghout the years, she guesses the best way is for one of them to leave first—and it has to be her. Seungwan replies that she always loved Wendy as well, and that she wishes they could've continue living as one. After that, Wendy passes away, leaving their physical body behind.
  9. Seungwan immediately returns to her physical body, but the wound she inflicted is too severe and she's losing hope as well. Panicked, Jihyo taps into an ancient power of hers and manages to save Seungwan, even if it costs her half of her life.
  10. So in summary, every legendary Anihuman type has a characteristic of their own. Kirins are able to steal (“eat”) other Anihumans to strengthen itself. Dragons are (supposedly, haven’t been able to convey it) able to manipulate all elements despite having one that’s their main element (Taeyeon is fire). Phoenix are able to revive/heal a mortal wound with the price of their own life span. While Kitsunes are able to conjure “fox fire”, a curse spell that will leave a lasting burn towards the receiver until the spellcaster themselves cancel the curse.
  11. Jihyo wakes up a few weeks later. Seungwan already woke up before her, and she's been taken to custody awaiting judgement. The other RV members thankfully survive the attack and are resting while Yeri handles the council.
  12. Taeyeon tells Jihyo that, after using Jihyo's body and being revived by her, Seungwan gained quite a lot of Jihyo's share of power. She developed fiery wings similar to Jihyo's, and the fur at the tip of her tail burns as well. Seungwan left a letter for Jihyo, promising that she will aid the Phoenix no matter what after her jailtime ends.

 

.

A life saved is a life indebted. Jihyo, you have granted me a blessing I had never imagined I would receive. I have nothing else to serve you but with myself. You are your own shield and fortress. And so, for as long as you live, I shall become the sword that protects you. I promise upon this life you've given me.

 

Sincerely,

Stormbringer

.

 

  1. Twice team takes a month to rest after that. During the time, after Jihyo recovered enough, the Yongsun and the other keepers bring all nine of them to a trip to the beach for one weekend. On the last night of the trip, Yongsun and Jihyo spend time together at the shore.
  2. They talk about the upcoming third examination, of Jihyo's change of power after the fight with Wendy, and what Yongsun can expect after all of these. Jihyo repeats Taeyeon's explanation that the keepers will be granted one wish within the Rulers' ability. But Yongsun isn't concerned about that, and instead ask if Jihyo and the others will be able to visit her or not. Jihyo immediately answers yes, and Yongsun is satisfied enough with that promise.
  3. Returning to the Anihuman world, Soshi Team continues the training for another few weeks until they decide that the girls are powerful enough. Taeyeon handles Jihyo's training by herself, teaching her to spread her power for all Twice members and give them 1) shield, 2) additional fire imbued to their own power, and 3) near endless supply of aura for if the girls want to go full offensive. The catch is, Jihyo has to be stationary to do all that, and Taeyeon hinted that the exam will need her to move instead to be stationary.
  4. Comes the promised day. Twice team bids their keepers goodbye, and the keepers all wish them well. After the girls' departure, Yongsun and Co. return to their own homes to wait, just in case everyone returns earlier than expected.
  5. At the Anihuman world, Tiffany has been waiting. She explains that the goal for this exam is to retrieve nine keys from the Soshi team members (Taeyeon has two), and reunite at the castle before sundown. Tiffany then disappears after giving hints on where the members wait for them.
  6. The fight consist of:
  7. Mina vs Tiffany at the mountain peaks. Mina chases the key after Tiffany drops it down a slope while avoiding Tiffany's attack.
  8. Tzuyu vs Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon stays in a swamp with only on the surface, agape, the key floating between her jaws and Tzuyu has to swoop in quickly before Hyoyeon snaps shut.
  9. Dahyun running around to aid everyone in need while being chased by Seohyun. Seohyun then got hit by Nayeon and the two fight while Dahyun continues to help everyone discreetly with her shadow walking.
  10. Jeong vs Yuri, actual fight for the key.
  11. Chaeng vs Sooyoung. Chaeyoung's patience being tested as Sooyoung decided to be silly and sits on top of the key. Chaeng just waits, lounging nearby until Sooyoung falls asleep and tips the Allosaurus over.
  12. Sana vs Yoona. Sana and Pinky working together to trap Yoona, who keeps on slithering away.
  13. Momo vs Taeyeon. Actual fight for the key(2), Taeyeon testing Momo to her limits while Momo tries not to fight Taeyeon head on and snatch the key that Taeyeon wears as a necklace.
  14. While Jihyo at first accompany Momo, but before she can pitch in Sunny attacks her and she loses consciousness. When she wakes up, she's inside the Soul Plane, and Sunny's semblance tells her to find the final key here by herself. So Jihyo starts to roam around. She tries to sense everyone, locating each members of Twice and Soshi when she finds a new creature. Another Dragon, slumbering right where the castle is located, and it wakes when Jihyo notices it.
  15. The Dragon immediately hunts Jihyo. She knows that The Dragon is the holder of the final key, but Jihyo can't do anything to fight it. The Dragon is too strong and she's unable to change her form inside the Soul Plane, so she runs. Jihyo notices that whenever they pass by her friends' semblances, The Dragon would bite a chunk off them, and they would disappear from the current Soul Plane.
  16. The chase soon tires Jihyo and she collapses, waiting for her demise when Seungwan enters the fray. Her semblance saves Jihyo, then she disorients The Dragon so she has time to talk with Jihyo.
  17. Seungwan explains about what that Dragon is. It is a manifestation of the bond shared by the Soshi team, the final guardian of the castle and their shared Soul Plane if worse comes to worst. The Dragon is made up by an amalgamation of each member's power. Aside from being a protector, it also serves as a reservoir for all of them, and so none of Soshi will die within the castle walls.
  18. The point of the final exam is of Twice members to form their own manifestation. Jihyo has to be able to contact all of her friends and collect them before The Dragon erases them from the Soul Plane, then creates their own verse of protector. Only after they create their own then The Dragon will step down. The “keys” are only a pretense to make the other Twice members difficult to contact.
  19. Due to the situation at their coronation and the existence of Wendy until very recently, Red Velvet doesn't have anything like The Dragon. The only emergency reservoir they have is Seungwan's self-made machine, but even then it's more intended to save her victims than RV members themself.
  20. During their conversation, Taeyeon notices Seungwan's presence and goes, "That's cheating wtf" but she's unable to interfere because of Momo. Seungwan notices Taeyeon's comment but she brushes it off saying that she'll aid Jihyo whenever she could.
  21. So Jihyo tries to get ahold of all her members while Seungwan takes The Dragon's attention away from her. Momo is the first who Jihyo is able to talk to, and the Kitsune tells Jihyo to wait while she relays the info to the other members in Jihyo's behalf.
  22. As soon as Momo's message reach them, all the other girls leave each examiner and rush to Jihyo's and Momo's location. Instead of Jihyo contacting them, they connect to Jihyo's unconscious body and manifest in the Soul Plane. Because none of them knows what to do, they huddle together, hoping for all of their auras to connect and form something.
  23. Suddenly Pinky detach itself from Sana, and its tendrils tie around the girls before it fuses with them. Their powers connect through Pinky, and the pink manifestation gradually turns into a myriad of colors as it grows bigger, forming a gigantic octopus with a red central body and eight colorful tentacles.
  24. The Octopus then turns towards The Dragon to engage it, but The Dragon immediately yields to The Octopus, reclining to the castle then starts to merge with the castle walls.
  25. After that, Taeyeon announces that the exam has finished. She calls all Twice members to return their senses to the Anihuman world. Before Jihyo leaves the Soul Plane, she sees The Octopus trudging towards the castle and sits on it, while Seungwan bids her goodbye and runs somewhere faraway.
  26. Back to the Anihuman world, Taeyeon explains about the exam, The Dragon, and now The Octopus just like how Seungwan explained it before to Jihyo. Because now Twice already made their 'guardian', they've successfully claimed the castle. The goal of the exam, aside from creating their 'guardian' manifestation, is actually to test if the leader can rally their members to create that manifestation. But Taeyeon is impressed with how Twice members rush to Jihyo, instead of Jihyo having to work too hard to contact them. She says it proves how close and supportive they are to each other, and how it only needs one order from Jihyo for everyone to rally together. She expresses her confusion about Pinky, but decides that maybe Pinky manifested prematurely from Sana, and thus only waits for the other members' manifestation to form the giant Octopus.
  27. After that, Taeyeon tells the girls to return to the human world and say goodbye. They have one night left to stay before the castle and their "guardian" demand their presence, and by then they have to leave the human world completely.
  28. Twice team arrives back at the human world, meeting Yongsun and the others, and explain everything. That night, they rent cars and drive to the nearest beach to have their final night together. They enjoy the night before resting, leaving Yongsun and Jihyo at the beachside.
  29. They spend the night talking quietly with each other, Jihyo saying her endless thank yous and promising to visit often. Then Jihyo leave to sleep first. But Byulyi, Wheein and Hyejin suddenly exit their rented house and sit beside Yongsun.
  30. While they talk about the Anihumans, Taeyeon arrives. She mentioned that she uses her power to wake the four as she has something to discuss. She tells a few things:
    1. That usually the keepers' memories will be erased so the secret of the Anihumans will be preserved
    2. Ruling Anihumans are unable to leave the Ani-world, unless they're in the exam period. Even then, they can only leave towards the human city or area where the participants are residing in. Ruling Anihumans can only leave the Ani-world after new rulers are chosen.
    3. So it's almost impossible for the Anihumans and keepers to meet again, and thus erasing their memories are usually required so there will be not much the feeling of loss burdening them.
    4. But, as Taeyeon feels indebted towards them, she gives them the choice to always remember the Twice girls. Even if the Twice girls themselves will not be able to visit in a long time, Taeyeon promises she will try to keep them in contact by coming to Yongsun's place whenever she can.
  31. They of course accept Taeyeon's offer, so the dragon leave them be before saying her gratitude once again.
  32. When sunrise comes, the Twice girl have to leave. They each bid their keepers goodbye, sobbing for they have to depart, but happily steps towards their new life as their beloved keepers send them away.

 

  1. Epilogues:
  2. The keepers continue their lives. After graduation, Yongsun, Wheein and Hyejin all work in their own fields. They would occasionally meet up in Byulyi's café, catching up on life and reminiscing their old time together. Taeyeon will sometimes show up, relaying stories about their Anihuman sisters, giving photographs, and take their own photos together to be given to the Twice girls.
  3. Taeyeon herself, along with all the SNSD members become travellers. They find Jessica and follow her to venture across continents together. When SinB is old enough, they send her to an academy so she can learn to control her heavenly powers and might become new rulers one day.
  4. Five eras since the coronation, Twice girls become such beloved rulers of the SM Region. They spend their time together every day, and at their fifth era, they start taking applicants to try and challenge their throne to become a ruler.

 

Part of the Epilogue I've written (I originally want to focus on each one of them, but I only managed to write a bit about MiMo and WenHyo :'))

***

It's already been a habit for Momo to wake up before dawn, climbs down the bed she shares with Mina and tucks the younger Anihuman deeper into their blanket, before washing her face then wears her black coat and red scarf. After that, she would exit the castle in total silence and patrols the region all on her own. She's usually done in three or four hours and will return home right before breakfast.

But Jihyo told her yesterday that she will be the one patrolling, so Momo supposes she can get some more hours of sleep.

"Momoring."

Except that someone plans differently from her.

"Momoring, wake up. Enough sleep for you."

Momo groans as Mina's light voice graces her ears. She could feel the other canine's nails scratching her nape at the spot Mina knows best will irritate Momo.

***

"I'm thinking of going somewhere."

Jihyo says, in between the loud rumbling of the waterfall surrounding her. The Phoenix sits on a protruding rock right in the middle of the waterfall, letting her legs dangle on the ledge. The little trickle of water on skin refreshes her greatly and she breathes out a misty breath.

"SM is going to host an exam soon. No traveling allowed, lad."

A voice from behind her makes Jihyo laugh, turning her neck to see Seungwan standing at a distance. Seungwan raises an eyebrow at her companion before huffing, taking a step towards Jihyo with her hand resting on her scabbard. "I swear you're only looking for trouble with the council these days."

"It's not that I'm looking for trouble." Jihyo cracks a serene smile. "I'm just trying to get my message across. But you're kinda dense so maybe I should've worded that differently."

Crossing her arms, Seungwan closes her eyes for a while to ponder about Jihyo's words. "Don't even try me. Seems like somebody forgets the tragedy happened when she went to a continent outside the As-mainland."

Jihyo can't help but to laugh loudly at that. Her ribs suddenly sting, right below her left , reminding herself of the scar left behind after a blade cleaved into her heart. She gazes up to see the Kirin already offering a hand to help her stand.

"Well." She chuckles, accepting Seungwan's streched hand and feels metal under her touch. "At least I didn't lose a limb to a puny curse."

"A 'puny' curse that would have been casted to and tear off your neck had Momo and I not interfere. Seriously, Ji, you're a handful."

Jihyo only giggles again as Seungwan looks up to the sky. Flurries of snow start to fall upon them, making the older Anihuman sigh and turn to Jihyo. Her substitute mechanical left arm, made from the finest metal found on K-continent, whirrs silently as she fixes her coat. "Playtime's over, Ji, let's go home."

"Can't we stay longer?" asks the younger, pouting when Seungwan shakes her head. "We've finished patroling so why can't we enjoy the scenery a bit longer?"

"No. My automail gets faulty under snowfall. I ain't gonna let Chaeng mess with it anytime soon. Especially near an exam."

"Oh?" Jihyo's eyes go wide in suprise. "I thought RVR temporarily stop taking applicants since three eras ago because no one ever meets the standard? You've opened it again?"

Seungwan sighs, nodding. "We have to. We've been around for too long, it's time to pass the torch. All of us have our own planning once we're outta this responsibility."

"You're speaking like Tiffany-unnie was when Twice first get into SM."

"It's true, though." Seungwan stays silent for a while, before shaking her head again and glowers to Jihyo. "Also I've noticed that you're trying to stall. Get your moving now or I'm going to make you to."

Jihyo sticks her tongue out. "And what you're gonna do? Challenge the leader of SMR?"

A subtle shing, and the sharp end of a sword presses under Jihyo's chin right where her jaw meets her neck.

"I sure will," says Seungwan lowly. "What importance a mere leader is to the Kirin who dethroned the Dragon as the strongest living Anihuman?"

"I see you're still feeling proud of that achievement." Jihyo smiles, definitely unfazed by the blade pressing into . When Seungwan raises her eyebrow, Jihyo grins, letting herself be grazed by the blade to lean closer to the older Anihuman. "You've eaten like.. twenty Legends and thousands of other Anihumans, including me. Would be surprising if you haven't surpassed Taeyeon-unnie yet."

Seungwan smirks. "As a matter of fact, I've eaten twenty-two and a half Legends."

"Oh? Am I the half Legend you've eaten before?"

"Nah, that was the power Taeyeon-unnie gave to me before she left. As someone who had nearly graced death eaten, I'd count you as one."

"Flattering." Jihyo giggles, then shrugs. "Well, I guess you've convinced me enough to 'get my moving', miss Kirin."

Before Seungwan could answer, Jihyo pulls her by the lapels of her coat, dragging them both freefalling into the waterfall. Jihyo yells loudly in excitement while her companion roars a string of profanities. But the Kirin is quicker than even the gravity, transforming in seconds and catches Jihyo between her teeth. Seungwan's fiery wings spread open and immediately propels them upwards right as the tip of her claws make contact with water surface.

"You—!" Seungwan snarls. "Stop doing that! We could've plummeted straight to a watery grave!"

"But we didn't, right? I know you would save us." Jihyo shouts back from her spot dangling between Seungwan's massive fangs. She could see Seungwan eyeing her with annoyance but she laughs it off. "Aw, don't be angry. I just want to have fun with you."

"Well, go have fun with yourself," says Seungwan with a growl before dropping Jihyo off her jaw. She only rolls her eyes at Jihyo's terrified scream, grabbing the girl with ease between her hind claws. Jihyo smacks her, and Seungwan drops her again just for the sake of it, catching Jihyo with her tail just before the younger falls into water.

"I hate you!" Jihyo yells angrily as Seungwan lifts her to her eye level. "You almost gave me a heart attack! You know I can't morph that fast!"

"You almost gave me a heart attack as well, lady." Seungwan huffs. She floats upwards, taking them both higher off the ground. "Apologize."

Jihyo glowers, but then she grins widely and puts her fists on her cheeks, looking cute. "Jihyo wuv you, Ddeungwannie! Forgive mwee???"

Seungwan whips her tail up, letting the Phoenix go in the process. She couldn't hear Jihyo screaming but she definitely hears a loud screech when flames erupt in between the clouds. Seconds later, sharp claws dig into her back as Jihyo's fiery form crashes into her, despite not giving any significant effect other than slightly disturbing her flight.

"I won't forgive you forever," Jihyo exclaims as she keeps on pecking Seungwan's head. "I'm going to make a hole in your head. Until then, I'm never forgiving you for this."

"Oh, I would like to see you try." Seungwan sneers mockingly, feeling Jihyo settling on her spine. The Phoenix is still pecking her head but it's not annoying enough to make her throw Jihyo off again.

*****

 

++ How Jihyo got stabbed and how Seungwan lost a limb was originally meant to be written as a spin-off where Jihyo, Momo, and Seungwan got a call for help from the council. There's a group of terrorist moving inside the K-continent, and they seek to kill all Legendaries inside K-con. The terrorist come from other continent and they've murdered all Legendaries on that continent. WanMoHyo help the council to search for the group and they meet I*zone. The leader, Eunbi, a "Lung" who say that they are a group of traveller. WanMoHyo immediately grow suspicious of I*zone, but becomes friend still.

The "Lung" is a lesser kind of dragon, still a Legendary but not as prestigious as a true Dragon. It is then revealed that Eunbi and I*zone were sent by a Dragon residing at another continent with the goal to murder Taeyeon, as that Dragon doesn't want to have any competitor in the whole world. But Taeyeon has left to travel, and I*zone comes to clash with Taeyeon's pupils instead.

Long story short, they go across continents to find I*zone’s boss and defeat him. The fight almost kills Jihyo, but Seungwan intercepts and causes her to lose her arm. Momo also loses half her eyesight due to helping Jihyo. In the end, they win, and they take I*zone to the council to receive judgement/ Because I*zone were trying to kill others, the council punish them by stripping them off their powers but allow the girls to stay within SM and RV Region.

 

#

#

#

#

#

 

And that’s everything I’ve thought of for Unniedul Saranghae. I'm quite saddened because this is one of my most beloved project, but this is all I can spare in my limited time.

One last time, thank you for reading <3 Goodbye