Hello

Unniedul, Saranghae! ❤ -- Discontinued --

Hi..

This is Izarakovic.

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read, followed, commented, and upvoted my stories in here. Thank you for accompanying me in this short journey of writing.

But as many can see, I haven't continued writing in a very long while, and for that I want to say that I'm sorry. I'm truly, truly, sorry, that I will not be able to continue writing in this account anymore. The reasons are fully personal, and I truly regret that I stopped writing, but I've come to a decision that I will officially end my journey as Izarakovic.

I'm sorry for everyone who had supported me since the very start. I'm sorry that I had let everyone down, and I'm sorry that I couldn't continue my stories. I couldn't express enough just how sorry and saddened I feel to have to come to this, to have to say goodbye.

Alas, these stories are very dear to me. Even though I've stopped writing about them, I still hold them close to my heart and have tailored the storyline all to the very end. That's why I want to ask, would you rather me make a final story points to explain what was supposed to be the next chapters up until the end, or should I keep the stories this way?

I understand how very terrible I am for disappearing for years and returning with only this. Again, I'm so sorry. I wished I can return to write as Izarakovic again, but it's simply not possible as of late. But, if there are people who want to read my supposed-to-be-fics, I will gladly post it all up for everyone by next week.

One last time, I'm truly sorry, and thank you for being there for me during my time as Izarakovic.

Thank you for reading, Iz will be signing off 🙏