Answer w/o arguing

10 WAYS TO LOVE

They said to love was "Answer without arguing.
--

“Hello hyung?” I said as I walked to my room, I almost finished my shift, just need to make a run to patient room and I can signed off after, “Hyung? Is everything alright? Why are you calling?”

 

“Hello babe, wait, hang on.”

 

I walked around to gathered some documents I need to brought along to patient room, I heard as Jaebeom hyung moved around as well, maybe he was still in his studio.

 

“Hyung are you ok?” and suddenly the door on my room opened with Jaebeom hyung standing there, holding a bouquet of rose.

 

“Hi babe.” he said as he walked towards me and gave me the bouquet. I looked at him still shocked.

 

“Hyung?” he suddenly kissed me. “Is everything ok? Are you hurt?” I looked at him worried.

 

“No, I am fine. Have you finish your shift?” he said hugging me.

 

For some seconds I didn’t hug him back, I was still confused as why he suddenly visited my workplace.

 

“You are not happy seeing me here?” he said pulling away and looked at me. I stared at him.

 

“No hyung, I mean like, you rarely come here, are you sure you are ok?” I said placing my hand on his forehead.

 

“I told you I am fine, I just want to take you home, you didn’t bring your car right this morning? I finished early so I thought that I can come and pick you up. Have you finished?” he hugged me.

 

I placed my hand on his back, rubbing it lightly, “I will finish soon, I just need make one run and I can go home, you can wait here hyung, I will be back soon.” he pulled me closer. “Hyung…” he didn’t answer me. “Is everything ok at work?” he hummed, I patted his back.

 

“Come back soon.” he pulled away, kissed me lightly, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, he slid his tongue into my mount. Slow moan escaped from my mount, then I realized.

 

“Jae..-” he deepened the kiss, I patted his arm, he stopped, I pulling away slowly, “I will be back soon.” I pecked his lips and he smirked. I placed the flower he brought to the vase and after made sure I brought the document I needed I walked out from my room.

 

After finished the run I got back to my room, I was surprise greeted by sleeping Jaebeom hyung on the couch. I walked toward him, sitting beside his sleeping body. I pushed back his bangs. “You need hair cut hyung,” I chuckled, I continued caressing his hair, watching as he suddenly clings to my arm, I patted his cheek, “Jaebeom hyung, let us go home, you can sleep at home.” he groaned, I run my hand to his hair, he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him. “Hello sleeping beauty.” he smirked and suddenly pulled me down.

 

“Ah! Hyung!” I tried to move but his arms around me tighten, “Hyung I am heavy.”

 

I felt a kiss on the top of my head, “no you are not.” he release the hold around me, I pulled away slightly but he pulled me towards his face, “you’re just fine.” he kissed me. I pulled away and pouted. He pulled me down and kissed me again, “you owe me at home.” I felt my whole face went red. I pulled away as fast as I could and mumbling about his embarrassing words.


They said that, “Love is the answer and you know that for sure; love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.”