Promise w/o forgetting

10 WAYS TO LOVE

They said to love was, "Promise without forgetting"

“Choi Youngjae, You have made me a better person than I ever knew I could be and you continue to make me better and braver and kinder, every single day. Knowing you and loving you has been the single greatest thing I’ve gotten to do in my life. I want to hold your hand and laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss those lips and love you every single day.  I promise from this day forward to be grateful for our love and our life. To be generous with my time, my energy and my affection. To be patient with you and with myself.” I squished his hand and he squished my hand back, I looked at him, he smiled at me and continued, “I promised you, from this day forward, we shall walk together, my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.” I nodded, not able to comprehend a word. The tears falling down and he hugs me. The one I once called boyfriend, to fiance and now my husband.

 

I pulled apart, I looked at him, “but I have my own as well, may I?” I looked at him, he nodded, I tighten my hold and looked at him, “You know? I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. Those arguments, those fights, those tears, those heartbreaks. Everything. But when we’re together, everything that we’ve been through seems worth it, because now you are here, standing in front of me,” I smiled, I saw his tears threatening to fall down, I squished his hand, “I promised to remember that neither of us is perfect. But strive to remind me of the way we are perfect for each other. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. I love you Im Jaebeom.” and as soon as I finished his tears fell down. I pulled him towards me and we hugged.

 

“So may we continue now?” asked the minister. We didn’t invite people to our vow exchange ceremony, just the two of us and the minister, this is what I want, and this is what he wants. I looked at him, smiled, I nodded as he nodded.

 

“Im Jaebeom, please repeat after me.” he nodded and I squished his hand.

 

“I, Im Jaebeom, take you Choi Youngjae to be my husband, to have and to hold from this way forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us apart.”   

 

“Choi Youngjae, please repeat after me.” I nodded.

 

“I, Choi Youngjae, take you Im Jaebeom to be my husband, to have and to hold from this way forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us apart.”   

 

We exchanged the ring and kisses afterward. He looked at me, “I will love you even until the day after forever.” he kissed me and I kissed him back.

 

The man standing in front of me.

 

We fight.

 

We kiss.

 

We hug.

 

We talk.

 

We argue.

 

We laugh

 

We smile.

 

But most importantly, we love.

 

That’s us.

 

We’ve decided on forever and if forever really exists I’d like to spend it with him, My Im Jaebeom.

 

That every problem, argument, and misunderstanding we have gone through only make our relationship stronger and stronger.

 

--

 

It’s not what they said now, but it what me, Choi Youngjae said, “There is more than 7 billion population in this world and I am honored to have the privilege of marrying him. I warn you Im Jaebeom is mine. He is my man.”

 

-THE END-

 

Thank you for reading this messy stories, see you soon with new stories.

The main pairing will be 2JAE and side MarkJin.

Thank you once again for reading this stories. Lots of Love!