Trust w/o wavering

10 WAYS TO LOVE

They said to love is, "Trus without wavering."

--

“Yes, I said it yesterday on the phone too right?” I said as I walked out of our room. I felt eyes following me. “I told you too, that’s right. I just need to wait for a while,” I heard our room door open, “I will call you back, yes, I will. See you tomorrow. I have to go, bye,” I said ended the phone call. 

 

“Who’s that?” he asked me, pointing at the phone in my hand.

 

“My coworker,” I said as I opened the fridge to have some water.

 

“Why is your coworker calling you during the weekend on your day off?”

 

“He phoned me because he is my new assistant, he is working instead of me today. Even it is weekend you know we still need to stand by in case of emergency, he called me to update the situation there.”

 

“He?”

 

“Yes, he is Korean as well hyung, Junho, his name is Junho.”

 

“Are you sure he is your coworker? Why do you need to walk out if it was only your coworker who called you? Why can’t you pick it up inside?” he said as he took my phone from my hand.

 

“Because you were working on your song, I know you don’t like it when you get distracted. Why are you so angry about it?”

 

“I will ask you one more time, who is he?”

 

“Hyung, I told you he is my coworker.” and suddenly my phone rang. He looked at my phone and answered the call. He looked at me, for a second he doesn’t have any particular expression on his face, but the second later his expression changes into furious or even angry expression. Suddenly he slammed my phone into the wall.

 

“HYUNG? What are you doing!” I said shocked by what he did.

 

“YOU SAID HE IS YOUR COWORKER? YOUR COWORKER CALLED YOU SWEETHEART?” he grabbed my hand and slammed me to the wall. “I asked you properly who he is and WHY YOU LIED?” he said as he tightened his hold, he pinned one of my hand to the wall and one on my waist.

 

“HYUNG! He is my coworker! Everyone in the hospital always teased me by calling me sweetheart!” I looked at him disbelieve, did he accused me of cheating? They started to teased me because one day when I was too busy and my phone rang, I asked my coworker to help me pick it up because I thought Jaebeom hyung was calling me to inform me that he was already outside to pick me up and that time he called me sweetheart because he thought that I was the one picked up the call.  Since then they teased me by calling me sweetheart, even some of the new staffs like Junho hyung.

 

Suddenly he grabbed me on my neck and kissed me roughly. He bit my lips to have access to my mount which made me gasp. I tried to push him because it getting harder for me to breath, but he won’t budge. I pushed him harder, he pulled away, breathing harder we looked at each other. “I told you he is only my coworker, why don’t you belie--”

 

They said to love is, "Trust without wavering."

 

He was never been this rough, he was always to make sure to be gentle to me, but this Jaebeom hyung was not the Jaebeom hyung I know. He kissed me roughly, he pulled me to the couch. He slid down my pants without warning.

 

“Hyung, let me fini--” he won’t let me finish my sentence and start taking off his clothes, then he kissed me roughly. Not only on my lips but also towards my lower body, “hyung, emm.. Ah, let me.. Let me shower.. Shower fir- Ah! Jaebeom!” he pushed in without warning. He didn’t use his hands on me. Single tears fell down.

 

The Jaebeom I used to know, never did something I didn’t comfortable with. The Jaebeom I used to know was never been this rough, he always tried to calm me down before we start, he knew it hard for me, he always made sure I was ready, but it was used to. The Jaebeom on the top of me now is not Jaebeom I used to know.

 

They said that, “Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there’s no reason to continue.”

 

--