C-10

Exotic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......XDDDDDDDD

 

....HAPPY UPDATE.... AND GIVE ME LOTSSSSS OF BLESSINGSS....

 

“He is Yang yang’s cousin.”Cara said gazing towards the window. Two small drops of tear slide down from Kai’s right eye. Was he ineligible to called as at least her friend? Was he only just Yang yang’s brother to her? He could not take it anymore. “RYDER STOPPPPPPPPPP.” The van came to a halt with Kai’s voice. “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE? WHO TOLD YOU TO DRIVE? I WILL DRIVE.”

“Hey Kai what happened?” Yang-yang asked as he knew this is not Kai, he never saw him screaming. Arya knew what was wrong with Kai but she did not want to solve this matter because she knew this time Kai have to fight alone. Arya gestured Ryder to let Kai drive and Cara was enough aware now she should stop Suho, it was the first time Cara saw Kai showing any emotion this far. She knew her statement hurt Kai.

Rest of the journey went with awkward silence between Suho, Cara and Kai. Arya was trying hard to start a talk with Shreya but she could not. Shreya was not a complete introvert neither an extrovert but she was feeling a pull towards Arya like she knew her for long. She was still confused why she said yes for the trip when she knew no one here. She never got that affection from her parents, the only one who loved her was her Dida (maternal grandmother), after her death she was lost and she came to know about K pop. She loved Sehun as she felt this is why she has been sent to this life. It’s like her heart beats ‘Sehun’ although it’s not her own heart. She had her heart transplantation a couple of years ago and her situation was critical so no one bothered to tell her that her Dida was ill as she recovered and came home to hug her most precious person in the universe she found her photo with flowers. Her eyes became glossy but she successfully hides it as she was pro in it.

Soon they reached their destination and every one inhale the salty air and wide ocean calling them with wide arms. Suho rushed out of the van pulling Cara with him and directly went to the water and stood there spreading his hands. Cara smiled watching her weird buddy in front of him. Suho used to be her neighbor there and he used to cheer her up whenever she was sad or anything. He is really childish all the time but at times he behaves as really mature. “Kai looks really uncomfortable seeing me, is not it?” Suho laughed, but Cara remained silent and Suho sensed something was wrong. “Do you really want to continue loving him?” Suho asked and without a single thought Cara said “yes” looking directly into Suho’s eyes. Then she added “It is the only thing I am sure about my life and you know that. Don’t you?” and Suho nodded in approval and pat her head. Just then they hear a loud sound and saw back to find Misti jumping with glee. “Is not she cute?” Suho winked. “I think I should report this to Sneha.” Cara asked raising a brow. “Have some mercy on me, do you really want to break my 7 year old relationship. We are going to get engaged next month.” Suho faked a pout. “And you are telling me now?” Cara faked anger inside he was happy Finally Suho is going to have the person he deserves. Both of them love each other and are perfect for each other. “Okay then I will ask Snehu to cancel it.”  Suho pouted. “I dare you to do that.” Cara warned. “How can I get engaged when my best friend is angry.” Suho put his hand on Cara’s head. “Who is angry you dumbo? Now let’s go.”

Kai was still sitting inside the van on the driving seat… just then Arya went to him and opened the door. “I don’t want to go.” Kai blurted out. Arya smiled a bit and put a hand on Kai’s hand. “You know, you are mistaken that she is happy, did you just realize he is the one who is making her smile, that can could be you, you will get nothing by sitting here, if you want her… make her feel you deserve her. I know you are scared to hurt her as you are scared of your own world… but do you think you should give up on your love just because of your fear? Is your fear more important for you than her?” Kai had glassy eyes now. He looked at Arya’s eyes and he whispered “I can’t… I can’t lose her… but is not she happier with him?” “According to her lips… yes, according to her eyes no… you want to see her smiling just give your little efforts to make her feel special, that’s all… then you will see, how pretty she looks with real happiness.” Arya said and gestured him to join everyone.

Shreya was looking towards the sky with a smile.. like the sea and sky together look complete even if they never meet… just like Sehun and her, she never wished that she can be someone to Sehun… but they way sehun took care of her… even just for few moments the care she saw… she felt content. She never wished to live long or anything… but now she feels like she want a life only if its with Sehun… she knew she is just a fan and nothing more for him, but still … she feels there is string or a spark in between them… “Hey” Yang yang said from behind.. “You starled me..”Sherya jumped in shock. “Sorry I did not mean to..Ah-h hello I am Yang yang.” Yang yang introduced himself. “I am Shreya.. thank you for calling me… to your family get together…and sorry for morning I just thought you and Arya..are umm,,,” Sherya smiled a little. “Yaa that’s okay… I don’t mind… do you really think we look good together?” Yang yang asked like whispering. “You do.” Shreya nodded…

“HELLOOOOOOOOO EVERYONEEEEEEEEE WILLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUU PLEASEEEEEEE JOINNNNNNNNN USSSSSSS HEREEEE……” Ryder yelled…. making everyone deaf…… “Comingggggggggg” Suho yelled back….. “Why are you guys yelling?” Arya faked anger coming with Kai... “That’s because no one noticed why I jumped with happiness…”Misti pouted. “No I noticed… did not I?” Suho asked Cara… earning a look full of warning making Kai more jealous and Misti smiled… “See only oppa noticed me.” “Ohh hoo…Am I the only one uncomfortable here?” Ryder made a face. “No not only you, another person is also very uncomfortable…because the one who invited her is not even giving her company… I am talking about Shreya…”Yang yang stated gaining a “Huh-h? Me???”from Shreya. “I am sorry” Arya apologized coming near her. “Nahh.. I am not at all uncomfortable.. I am completely fine.” Shreya said sweetly… “What were you saying Misti?” Suho asked… “well Ryder ate everything….” Misti cheered…. “WHATTTTTTTTTTTT SOOOO WE ARE LITTERALLY GOING TO STRAVE TO DEATH???????????  BEACAUSE OF YOU………. RYDERRRRRRRRRRR” Arya yelled. “Clam down Cupcake…” Yang yang rubbed her back and Arya clammed a bit… “But he ate all my cupcakes…Yangu.” Arya sobbed. “But why are you happy Misti?” Cara asked. “I know why she is happy… actually she is Bear Gryll’s fan. She always wanted to eat…foods collected from wild…”Yang yang said with laugh. “Wowwwwwwwwww” Arya and Shreya said at once. “You like him???” Arya asked… “Yeah I do.”Sherya answered.. “same pinch” Arya pinched her. “I think I am little ill… I should get going…”Suho tried to escape but Kai held him.. “Is not it too rude to leave like this… you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter