c-6

Exotic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 5 minutes but still they both were holding each-other’s hand and staring at each other like idiots. Both of them were unaware of the disaster that was over their head. That sweet little disaster was Arya. She was capturing this moment in her eyes. Suddenly an evil idea erupted in her mind and she took her phone to capture their picture. Sound of the camera dragged the couple into reality and Cara rushed out of the room. Kai was embarrassed like hell and also, he couldn’t go out of the room as cara was there, so he rushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

“I told you kai, she is gonna be your most known person and now you can’t deny it as I have proven it. So, don’t worry I am not gonna blackmail you now but if you dare to disobey my words today I can change my mind.” Arya yelled before the bathroom door. “come out let’s go.” Arya yelled again after knocking the door.

“Go first I am coming.” Kai whisper but was enough for Arya to hear.

****************************************************************

Soon they reached the dining table but Yang yang was nowhere to be found. Kai went to the kitchen but came without him. Misti also did the same and Ryder was fully banned in the kitchen so it was Arya who went at last. When she went into the kitchen Yang yang was not there & her phone rang with caller id yang yang.

‘where are you?’

‘I am not coming.’

‘but why?’

‘I am angry at you.’

‘me!!! may I ask why?’

‘Come to the roof and I will tell you why.’

With this, Yang yang disconnected the call making run towards the roof.

Misti received a text from Yang yang to continue the dinner in her room along with Ryder to give Kai Cara some privacy and to meet at 10 pm in garden after dinner. So, she dragged Ryder to her room saying that she has something to show him and explained everything to him in their way to kitchen where she brought something for her and many things for him. Cara was enjoying the dinner but not…. Kai. Throughout the dinner he wondered why Cara was acting normal. Even able to concentrate on her phone after the moment they shared just few minutes before. He also was jealous of her phone which was kept on her hand and touching her flawless skin.

 

 

********************

 

“Yangu? where are you? why are you angry at me?” Arya asked while she opened the door.

Her heart fluttered in joy when she smelt the beautiful aroma of cupcake. As she entered she saw yangu in a black hoodie and grey shots. He was standing with a plate in his hands which contained some cookies. Something was written there.

“Happy 24-hour anniversary Cupcake.” yang yang wished, slowly moving towards Arya. “Taste it.” yang yang handed the plate to her and Arya’s eyes lit up seeing ARYAYANG written in each cookie.

“I can’t eat them. I can’t eat us.” arya cried.

“Let it flow in your blood.” yang yang said successfully making Arya blush.

They sat on the table which was next to them with many Chinese dishes.

“Feel China here.” yang yang said giving a cookie in .

“what is it? cookie or a cupcake?” arya asked with a confused look after taking a bite from the cookie.

“It is Friday special cuppy-cookie.” Yang yang answered.

“I have never heard about it before.” Arya smiled.

“Because it never existed before. I discovered it today. For our one-day anniversary.” Yang yang grinned.

“Wow! yangu you are so sweet. Thank you for all these efforts. But is not it today Thrusday? They why It’s called Friday special?” arya asked grabbing two more.

“In my LITTLE WONDER in each Friday I discover a new dish. so, it will be tomorrows’ special dish if you approve it.” Yang yang said and asked again “So miss Arya how is it?”

“It’s a little wonder chef.” Arya bowed.

“Then taste tomorrows’ menu.” Yang yang dragged the chair for Arya.

“I thought you did it for Kai & Cara. Why we are dining here? Is it how you will give them privacy? with Misti and Ryder?” arya asked rising a bro.

“Its not the end baby, Misti is also part of our plan. so, she will take care of Ryder and Kai will be alone with Cara. Then Ryder and Misti will cut the main switch wire.” Yang yang showed the music player. “This is how they will be on their first date.” Yang yang finished.

“Yangu, you are great.” Arya said with her last spoon full of desert. “Okay I am full, now let’s go.” Arya stood up.

 “you are fast!” Yang yang smiled because he has not ate even one spoon.

“Okay lets go!” Yang yang stood up.

“ Stop yangu. Finish your meal first.” Arya said angrily.

“Skip it for now I will eat later.” yang yang said in an assuring tone.

“stop talking rubbish. Open your mouth. I will feed you.” Arya said in an angry tone.

Soon Yang-yang finished his meal and his phone rang showing it’s Misti.

“Should we cut the light?” Misti asked.

“yeah its already 9.30 cut the light and meet us in garden door.” with this Yang-yang cut the call.

“Lets go Cupcake its time to create a romantic movie.” Yang yang said with a wink.

“Romantic movie with antic Kai.” Arya finished.

****************

After having a thousand glances at Cara. kai finally spoke-“ Are you hungry?”

“Yeah but where are they? Don’t you all dine together?” Cara said keeping her head down into her phone.

Kai got angry on her behaviour but supress his emotion as he already have a master degree on it.

He dialled Yang-yang’s number and he answered in three rings.

“When are you coming, I am hungry.” Kai said staying as clam as he can but

 he was extremely angry inside as Cara was behaving.

“I am busy brother plus Arya is with me for FRIDAY SPECIAL preparation I can’t come now.” Yang-yang lied.

“But I don’t dine alone.” Kai said irritatingly.

“Cara is with you right!” Yang-yang asked confused.

“I don’t think she knows that.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Then make her know, plus keep candle near yourself there is a chance of

power-cut. Let me work now by-bye and enjoy yourself.” With this he cut the call.

Kai stood up from his seat.

“Are you leaving too?” Cara asked with a brow rise.

“I am going to call misti and ryder may i?” kai said and just about to leave but current was gone.

Cara grab his hand immediately symbolling him not to go. He got a spark immediately as he was dying to have one.

He made her sit on the chair and went to grab the candle after turning on the flash light of his phone.

 Cara said “Don’t laugh at me. I don’t feel good in dark it’s a type of ….”

“Shhh….. You don’t have to explain I will never judge you. stay here I will go in a minute to the kitchen and bring something to eat.” Kai whispered calmly.

“I will go with you.” Cara said interwinding their hands together.

Kai was beyond happy but again hide it inside and made a stoic forever face.

They went into the kitchen and brought food to the table and placed it one by one, sat in two nearly placed chairs in dim candle light.

“Its like a candle light dat… dinner.” Cara whispered shyly.

“Why were you ignoring me all the time after that happened?” Kai asked finally g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter