C-9

Exotic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop crying idiot…. your face is looking like a baboon’s .” Ryder teased Misti.

“Stop irritating me, go and mind your own business.” Misti said angrily hugging her pillow.

“You are part of my business , did you forget we are partners in crime??” Ryder pulled her pillow.

“Why the hell in this universe you choose to irritated me.” Misti pulled his hairs.

“Cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ssssssooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just kidding don’t take it deep.” Ryder said standing on her bed.

“Bed is to sleep not for your dramas a$shole.” Misti pulled his hands.

“Okay now then stop your drama and let’s sleep.” Ryder said sitting down.

“I am not sleepy.” Misti said and another drop of tear rolled down her face.

“How about we see some EXO Funny moments together?” Ryder asked hoping for the best to happen.

“Don’t tease me go and eat your universe.” Misti said as she knew Ryder hates to see those stuffs and was just irritating her.

“OKAY.” Was the thing Ryder said and went out of the room.

Just after a few minutes Ryder came back with his laptop along with 2 bowl of ice cream and a gift wrapped in glittering paper.

“Don’t expect any gift from me for your this birthday I am giving it now.” Ryder said giving the the gift he was holding.

“I don’t want any gift just get lost monkey.” Misti’s words were for anyone to lost his temper but Ryder being Ryder it did not affect him a little.

He placed the ice cream in front of Misti and played the song “Love shot” and started dancing.

Misti had no doubt Ryder was an excellently bad dancer. She was laughing inside but was in no mood to laugh. But after 5 continues dance performance by Ryder she was not anymore in that bad mood but she was really sad because she had hurt someone who did everything for her. It was not a difficult task for Ryder to read Misti’s mind.

 

“I know what made you sad and trust me I will never say that you did not do anything wrong or it was not your fault, because it was. You should not say those words for yang bro. He really did many things for you and also for me. Who am I? I am nobody….” Ryder was saying but suddenly Misti slapped him.

“How dare you to say that you are nobody? You are my best friend. Do you get that spider??” Misti said pulling his ear.

“And you know that you are my family baboon!!” Ryder said smiling.

“Now why this baboon name???” Misti fake cried.

“Because of your puffy eyes.” Ryder commented.

“Stop calling me that…. You idiot. ” Misti said making angry face.

“Then stop crying and let’s go eat something.” Ryder pulled her hand.

“First promise me you won’t call me that ever.” Misti asked narrowing eyes.

“I don’t promise baboon.” Ryder said and ran away.

“RYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I WILL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUU……………….”

 

“It’s okay Yangu, you don’t need to do all this.” Arya said smiling at Yang yang.

“I know this is not necessary. Still I want to.” Yang yang smiled back.

“Okay I will call Cara and inform her.” Arya smiled again.

“Yes and we will pick Misti’s favorite mangoes on the way to home.” Yang yang said thinking how much his little princess loved mangoes.

“Yangu can I call…”

“Yes cupcake surely you can call Shreya.” Yang yang said holding Arya’s hand.

“How did you know I wanted to ask that??” Arya asked with confusion lacing in her voice.

“Somehow I manage to read my Cupcake’s eyes.” Yang yang pinched her nose.

 

“Bro, I am sorry. I am really stupid.”Misti said hugging Yang yang.

“See I told you, you are stupid or I may add blind. Or who in this universe can ignore these mangoes?”Ryder said pointing the mangoes in Yang yang’s hand.

“Don’t you dare to touch them Spider. They are mine.” Misti said glaring at him.

“Okay Arya unnie can you please feed me?” Ryder asked making puppy eyes and again added, “I can understand your weakness towards mango Baboon.”

“Ryder you can feel free to touch as well as eat mangoes Cupcake doesn’t need to feed you.” Yang yang said and walked away without meeting any pair of eyes.

Arya called Cara and inform her to come as soon as possible. After that she called Shreya and asked her if she can join them at first she was not agreeing but after sometimes she agreed and asked Arya to send the address. After sending the address Arya went to check on Kai as she has not seen him since yesterday.

Kai was not in kitchen so she went to his room. Kai was sleeping like a child and his frown was gone he was sleeping peacefully. Arya clicked his picture and went away.

She again remembered they have to go for a picnic and she needs to wake him up. She went inside again and found Kai sitting on his bed back facing him. He was watching a picture of Cara in his phone. He did not notice Arya entering his room and said watching Cara’s picture “I want my every morning with you and I want to wake up and kiss you then again sleep with you. I want you forever but the thing is that you deserve better what if I will be a husband like my dad? Afterall I am his son.”

“You are not his son you are Hanna aunty’s son and stop thinking rubbish and stop pushing her out of your life. And if you think you don’t deserve her then make yourself better and only you can prove your fears wrong. You can’t just give up Kai.” Arya said putting her hand on Kai’s back patting him.

“What if I will end up hurting her?” Kai asked with a very low tone.

“Then I am here for pull your ear and make you understand your mistake.” Yang yang said from the door and came to hug Kai. Kai hugged him back.

“Count me guys” Arya said hugging them.

“Okay now kai get ready we are going on picnic.” Arya said smiling brightly.

“Picnic?” Kai asked confused.

“Yes Cara is also coming so go and get ready.” Arya said pushing him towards bathroom.

“And cupcake you also need to get ready go get ready and I am going to kitchen.” Yang yang said and was about to go Arya held his hand.

“Go get ready first and we will cook togrther.” Arya said pulling Yang yang out of room.

After about 45 minutes Arya and Yang yang were ready and both were in the kitchen deciding about the dishes.

“Can you cook Indian? I think Shreya will like it. Also I want to learn… as I love some of Indian food.

“I never tried but yes grand paa had a recipe book, we can find some thing and I know some too, let’s try it will be fun.” Yang yang said showing his bright smile.

Yang yang was just about to go to his room for the book Arya held his hand from behind and said “ Thank you Yangu. For everything you did for me.”

“Cupcake you can thank me later now help me to make our dat… day wonderful.”

They both smiled and for some seconds Yang yang froze seeing his princess smiling and at the very moment he decided he got his world beside him and no matter what he will never give up on her.

Finally the menu was decided …. Biriyani, fish cocklets, tanduri chiken,payasam and butter panner . Arya helped him to make them and now everyone is waiting in the hall for Cara and Shreya to arrive.

Just then the door bell rang and Arya was the one who ran to the door to greet her guest. Cara hugged her which she replied by hugging her back. They both entered into the hall with a bright smile on Cara’s face. She blushed seeing Kai sitting on the couch solving his puzzle cube. Kai looked up to meet Cara’s dark brown eyes. She looked down and smiled but soon her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter