c-1

Exotic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, dad please you can’t do this to me , I am your princess right.” Arya cried with puppy eyes.

“it’s a NO …. princess!!! its already decided, you are not going anywhere…” Mr. Kang replied calmly.

“How can you do this to your own child, you know he is my life , it’s only 6 days dad please…”-she requested again.

“you are not a child now, don’t behave like one.”-mr. kang yelled.

“Exactly dad that’s what I want to explain,I am not a child now, I am already 19 .why are you being so protective?”-she cried even hard.

“you are only 19 not 29 so let me take some decisions of yours for now , that you won’t regret.” -he said while caressing her head.

“you never loved me right you only love your son, he is smart,he is intelligent , he is your ideal type child!!!

then why I am alive, does my presence really mean something? you are well-known to the fact that what Oh Sehun means to me after that you are doing this to me?”-Arya said while hiding her face in her favourite pillow.

“can you be a little serious? Is he your boyfriend or something? he is just a mere….”-mr.kang could not complete.

“he is neither just nor mere, he is my life, not only a boyfriend matters dad … I need to go, I will be happy if he would see me once.”-arya threw her words while widening her eyes.

“you are out of your mind,better have your dinner and take rest.”-her dad told her flashing his back and heading towards the exit of arya’s room.

“I am your daughter so stubborn-ness is in my DNA , I am not going to eat a single bread before you permit me to go to korea.”-she yelled.

**************************

“you know her dad,she is not going to agree with you,nor going to eat ?”-taeyung said to his dad.

He was not only a brother for arya, he is her best-friend as well .He was only 2 years elder than her, but mature enough to understand his and his family’s each unspoken word ,but he never used his this talent much as each member in his family knows to yell their feelings very well, not only when they are sad.

“why she is so stubborn?” -mr. kang asked furiously.

“She is like mom,trust me my brother-in-law is gonna to suffer a lot.” taeyung smirked.

“listen v your mom was not stubborn, she knows the ways how to convince someone and I could do anything for her one smile. she was that cute. when we lost her we were living in Korea and she died because of critical pain while giving birth to our little princess. I lost my everything there and only for you both I decided to live , I really don’t want to remember those days and let her go to that place again, she never understood me, I can’t let her think that she was cause of her mom’s death. sincerely I don’t want to let her go alone for just a mere k-pop….”- v cut-off his dad in middle.

“please dad you know that we both are mad for k-pop .yes, she is fan of sehun and I am fan of Jungkook. but you can’t say like this for k- pop , she passed the online exam for the best fan competition and now it’s her turn to go there and win the whole competition please let her go, you know I can’t go as, I have a very important business meeting to attend & for coming 10 days I am not free at all. Can’t you go?”-v asked hoping a positive answer as he really didn’t want to disappoint his sister.

“ If I could go there was not a problem at all, you know Dr . Dong advised me not to take any flight or it might affect my health very badly , also we can’t miss the golden opportunity of getting contract with ROYAL HOTEL INTERPRISES , if we are going to get that project we will gain 3 billion dollars as well as fame. can’t you get this point?”- Mr. Kang roared.

“Yes, I did, let her go, I will take the responsibility ,I will make sure to comfort and protect her …” V told with a smile plastered on his lips.

 “if you are taking the responsibility then I am fine with it, make sure not to make her sad anyways.”-finally Mr. Kang agreed.

*knock,knock*

“I don’t want to talk to anyone.”-Arya y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter