caffeine ㅡ minayeon

im nayeon drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can’t stop herself from pacing back and forth in her room that night. Mina swears the other girl is probably crazy. Her mom will totally freak out if she finds out there’s suddenly an uninvited guest in her daughter’s room. I mean, yes, her mother knows Nayeon well. But still, it won’t change the fact that the bunny-like girl is gonna be here anytime soon eventhough it’s already past midnight, (and also the fact that the latter is gonna come in to the house through the window of Mina’s room).

Sometimes she finds Im Nayeon’s reason of being awake at these odd hours ridiculous. Well if her reason is the same as Mina’s, which is because she suffers insomnia, it’ll be understandable to the Japanese. But when the older girl said it’s just that she drinks coffee too much (because apparently she thinks she’ll be cool once the caffeine kicks in), Mina thinks Nayeon’s just.. dumb. She isn’t sure having too much caffeine that it prevents the girl from falling asleep at nights is considered cool.

Mina is just about to grab her phone to call Nayeon when she hears a knock coming from her window. Of course she wasn’t kidding about coming here, the brunette could only sigh before opening her window to the sight of Im Nayeon showing off that stupid grin greeting her. “Hey there.”

“I don’t think you’re supposed to be here, Nayeon.”

“And why is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter