nowhere ㅡ nahyo

im nayeon drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look like a lovesick.”

A hint of teasing could be heard throughout the older girl's words. Jihyo looks away, pretending to look outside the bus' window instead, her cheeks redden a bit as she was caught staring at the latter. I mean, who can blame her?

“Where are you taking me anyway, unnie?”

If Jihyo were to be honest, she doesn't really care where is the other girl taking her to. It probably will just be the usual; their hiding spot. She still doesn't care if it turns out isn't though. Jihyo feels safe with Nayeon, and she doesn't mind anywhere as long as she is with the girl.

“Nowhere.”

Now that is an unusual answer. She turns to look at Nayeon, a slight frown is possible to be seen on her face. Though a chuckle is the only response coming from the black-haired girl after their stare met. Then just as Nayeon is able to read the other girl's mind, she adds, "I said what I said."

Nayeon knows well that her bestfriend is someone with a big curiosity. Awhile, Jihyo knows well that Nayeon will always try to make sure the younger one is dying of being curious.

But Jihyo doesn't ask further this time. Again, anywhere is fine as long as she's with the older girl anyway. So she lets out a hum, nodding before she decides to rest her head on Nayeon’s shoulder instead.

“Take me nowhere, then.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter