homesick ㅡ namo

im nayeon drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby!”

Nayeon had to step back a little to adjust her balance as she was immediately greeted with a bone-crushing hug as soon as she opened her apartment’s door. She couldn't help but letting out a soft chuckle as she returns the hug, just as tight.

“Welcome back,” The older girl whispers, leaving a peck on the latter's lips after they broke the hug. Momo bursts in to soft giggles, a wide grin on her face. “I miss you, sooo much.”

“I know,” Nayeon replies whilst trying to wink properly, her left hand found its way to Momo's right hand meanwhile the other hand pushes the door shut. “I miss you more.”

The Japanese smiles as she hums happily, dragging her girlfriend to the kitchen, (nayeon wasn't even surprised with it). “So tell me, how was your camping?”

“Boring,” Momo answers simply, earning an are you serious look from Nayeon who now had her left eyebrow raised. “Well, maybe it was fun to the others, but not really to me. I was.. homesick the whole time.”

“Homesick? You're only away for three days, babe. Imagine you saying you want to move in to my apartment after you graduate high school.”

“Exactly that! That’s why I want to move in here,” The younger girl throws a small grin to the girl in front of her. Momo then continues to walk to the fridge, leaving a confused Nayeon standing by the counter.

“Do you mean your home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter