one thing ㅡ minayeon

im nayeon drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon has a really bad memory, and Mina is totally aware of it. So the Japanese wasn't even surprised anymore when the girl in front of her had a horror look on her face as she realised that she forgot to bring her umbrella, despite the younger one had already told her for multiple times by now that it's gonna rain heavily today.

The bunny-like girl swears she didn't do it on purpose. Yes, she may had been bragging to her friends how her heart jumped everytime her girlfriend called her my goldfish whenever she forgot something, or to do something. (and it's not that nayeon loves being called goldfish, she just loves it when mina addresses her as hers, mina's). But she swears she tries her hardest not to forget things, important things like this. Sometimes, even she herself wonders what does she never forget.

Nayeon could hear Mina letting out a sigh, opening her backpack to take out another umbrella she brings in case her girlfriend’s bad memory attacks again. And Nayeon could only chuckle sheepishly when the ballerina says, “I guess it seems like I'll always have to take care of you and your forgetful self.”

Well, not that Nayeon minds. (and not that mina actually minds). The thoughts of spending her life with Mina taking care of her and the latter being by her side for years amuses her already. She totally wouldn't mind it at all.

“Sorry.”

The younger girl looks at her, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter