Chapter 4

TWINS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae is currently at his rooftop which he has just rented since he was in Seoul. Youngjae is getting ready to work at Himchan's café, because this is a weekend, lectures are on vacation and the café opens very early. When Youngjae was ready to go down each step casually, he went to the minimarket which was just below his residence, so it was his habit in the morning to visit the market to buy his favorite box of milk. After that Youngjae only needs to walk to get to Himchan's café, well Youngjae is really lucky because the place is quite close to his house, it saves money.

Arriving at the cafe, youngjae was greeted by Jongup. 'This kid is very diligent.' Because Youngjae just saw Jongup, who was mopping the floor.

"Where are the others?" Youngjae asked Jongup.

"Ohh, hyungs. They always come rather late. " Youngjae could only nod his head, a sign of understanding. Youngjae immediately went to the staff room, to change his clothes.

The day had already begun at noon, and the café was already filled with customers. There is nothing that isn't busy at Himchan's cafe. Apart from the delicious food and coffee, the employees are also pleasing to the eye. Yes, that might be one of Himchan's attractive attractions. Because the customers are mostly girls, even a lot of them. One of them was two handsome namja who had just arrived and immediately sat in the corner near the window.

Kai then approached the two handsome namja who had just arrived.

"Good morning, would you like to order something?" Kai asked politely at the two names, not forgetting a smile Kai gave.

"Nde I want to order 3 pieces of cheesse cake, and ... hyung, what do you want to order?" Asked this handsome tan-skinned man to someone on the other side of his chair.

"Hmm I want to order my Hime ..." he answered without taking his eyes off someone who was at the counter with a very silly grin.

"What's wrong with Yongguk hyung? Wake up. " This tan-skinned man patted the shoulder which he called Yongguk.

"Nn nde, mian." He answered nervously with a grin. "I'll just order Americano."

"Okay, wait a few minutes." Kai replied and then left to go to Jongup who was in charge of making coffee. While the cake is displayed very beautifully in a very large and wide glass table cabinet near the cashier's desk.

"Youngjae-yes, please bring 3 pieces of cheese cake, and deliver shirt number 6." Tell Himchan to Youngjae.

"Nde hyung."

"Oh oh, guys, this is the coffee for table 6." Jongup said while giving the coffee he had just made, Youngjae just smiled and immediately delivered the order.

Unwittingly, Youngjae, one of the customers at table 6, continued to look at Youngjae's face with an arrogant smile. "Sorry for the long wait, this is your order." Said Youngjae after storing the order on the table, and immediately looked at the two cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter