Chapter 2

TWINS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

In a luxurious house stood two namja people who faced each other with anger. Their eyes glared at each other as there were lightning bolts of great strength coming out of their eyes. They growled.

"Yak! Byun Baekhyun! "Said this tan-skinned namja loudly to the namja called Baekhyun.

"Yak! I am your Hyung Jung Daehyun! "The answer was no less hard.

Uh, don't forget between the two of them standing a middle-aged woman who still looks very beautiful and small.

"Uhh, my children stop. Are you not sorry for your eomma? Every time you visit here, you two always fight. " Which turned out to be the mother of Byun Baekhyun and Jung Daehyun.

"But eomma ... he spilled my precious eyeliner ink." Baekhyun whined while pointing his index finger towards Daehyun's face and his legs being pounded on the floor. Daehyun, who saw that, just turned both of his eyes upset.

"Heh like a girl, wearing things like that. Is it true that you are my twin?"

"Eomma, are we really twins?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes of course." Replied their mother casually.

"But that can't be eomma. He is very different from me. See our skin color is different and our clan is different. "Complained Daehyun.

"Eomma has never told you both why your clan is different. And look at your faces that are very similar. Don't doubt your eomma, it's the eomma that gave you birth. "

"But it's impossible eomma ..." they answered both together.

"Look ..." His eomma just chuckled at their answers.

While Baekhyun and Daehyun only looked at each other with annoyance.

"No, just make my mood broken." Daehyun left Baekhyun and his eomma.

"No, you don't know the basic brother."

.

.

Twins ?!

.

.

Daehyun went with his car to find fresh air in the city of Seoul before dusk. Accompanied by a burning radio that filled the entire car that only Daehyun was in his car. While looking at his head right and left Daehyun continued to drive his car above the average to find a place to visit. Until Daehyun was unnoticed, the crossing lights were marked green for people to cross the road. Daehyun almost hit a young man with his car, without further ado the young man immediately went to Daehyun who was still at home in the car.

‘Bad luck. I don't want to go out with anyone. Where did he knock on my car's glass again. Can't he just go? I'm not at all crashing just stopping in front of him. 'Daehyun grumbled in his heart.

"Chogiyo, do you not want to go out and apologize?" Said this young man in annoyance and still continued to knock on Daehyun's windshield.

Daehyun also opened a little glass of his car to give some money to the young man. Because Daehyun is not someone who easily puts out the words 'sorry' and 'thank you'.

"How come !! Yak! I'm not asking for money, I just want you to apologize! "This young man was angry and immediately kicked Daehyun's car door hard, not caring that this car looked very expensive for him.

"My Car!" Daehyun opened the glass of his car even bigger so that he could more clearly see the young man who was outside his car. "Yak! What are you doing?! Don't you know how much this car costs huh ?! This will also not be able to be paid with all your money, even with your body still not enough. "

"Mwo! My body ?! Byuntae namja !! "

"Okay this time you forgive me, but if I see you again, I want to ask you to pay for it." Daehyun left with full speed of leaving the young man. Because Daehyun is currently not wanting to deal with anyone.

"YAK! I WILL REMEMBER YOU! WE WILL SEE!"

Daehyun could hear and look through his rearview mirror that the young man was still standing there very annoyed.

"Look at it!"

.

On the other hand, Baekhyun looked very worried because it was already late but his sister hadn't come home either. Even though they often fight, but still the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter