Cchapter 3

TWINS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3


This tall, handsome man has been watching Yougjae outside the classroom. Because maybe this is the right time this namja entered Youngjae's class and immediately pushed Daehyun's body to not face him again.


"Youngjae-ya haven't seen you in a long time." This namja immediately hugged Youngjae tightly.


"Eoh ... oh Chanyeol-ssi. How are you?" youngjae who felt nervous took off the hug named namja Chanyeol.


"Eiyy don't call me like that. I told you to call me Hyung. "


"Nn ... nde ..."


"Yak! Park Chanyeol, you just bother. "Daehyun grumbled.


"Ekhm ... Is the show over? " without being realized by all students in the class, the lecturer who will teach the class is already in front of the class.


.


After finishing class, Himchan incessantly flooded Youngjae with questions about how he got to know Daehyun and Chanyeol. Youngjae tells Daehyun with anger and resentment.


"Well, how could I not because he was about to hit me when I was going to cross the road, he didn't come out of his car at all. I just wanted to apologize, but instead he offered me a few bills. "


"Yup, just so you know that Daehyun never said the words 'Thank you.' What's more, 'Sorry'," Himchan interrupted Youngjae's story. " Then what about that Chanyeol? "


"If Chanyeol ... when I was in Busan my mother had been a nanny when she was 8 years old. I became his friend, but when he was 12 years old he moved to Seoul. And this is where we meet again. But actually I know he goes to school here, because he never forgets to always send me messages. "


"Wow, looks like you like that tall Namja."


"A..ani .."


"Look at your chubby cheeks blushing."


"Stop teasing me Hyung."


"Haha okay okay."


"So where is Hyung's café?"


"Don't worry, the café is very close to our campus."


.


The smell of cakes and coffee beans burst throughout the room that Youngjae had just entered. Youngjae was amazed to see the café belonging to the Himchan family. Several shiny wooden tables and very cute rabbit shaped chairs surround the table which looks very beautiful. And also a long wooden table is right in front of a narrow-eyed and short-bodied barista who is making Coffee for his customers.


"Ohh, Hyung, welcome." Saying this narrow-eyed namja while looking at someone behind Himchan, his expression might say. Who is that namja?


"Oh Jongup-ah, introduce this Youngjae. He will be your partner. "


"Anyeong Haseyo Youngjae Imnida." Not to forget Youngjae leaned slightly.


"Oh, Jongup Imnida."


"Oh, is there a new kid? Hello my name is Jongin. Kim Jong-In." Namja named Jongin also stretched his hand towards Youngjae with a wide smile. Youngjae also welcomed his helping hand.


"My name is Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae. "


"Never mind Kai don't linger, remember you already have a lover." Himchan who saw Youngjae r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter