Chapter 1

TWINS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Happy Raeding ^^

The evening sky is so beautiful above the big city of Seoul, South Korea. In a crowded train station, there was a chubby-cheeked namja carrying a large suitcase and a backpack that was perfectly attached to his shoulder, which had just come out of one of the train cars he was riding. He was seen breathing in the air of the city of Seoul that he had left for a long time.

"Welcome to Yoo Youngjae." He told himself he did not forget with a very wide smile. "Congratulations on living a new life in Seoul." He said again while stepping foot to get out of the station.

.
.
Twins ?!
.

"Wahh Daebak ..." A namja stood in front of a University building that read "UNIVERSITY TSM" with his mouth wide open. "I really am in Seoul. And I will be one of the students here. Wahhh .. "he continued, not believing, that now he really was in Seoul to gain higher knowledge. This name-Youngjae was willing to leave her mother in the village, actually Youngjae should have been in Seoul for a week and started her school but because she felt sorry for her mother she stayed for another week to accompany her beloved mother, even though Youngjae's mother still looked very beautiful and young, because father Youngjae has passed away when Youngjae was six years old. Although Youngjae was born in Seoul, he grew up in Busan, because Youngjae's parents moved from Seoul to Busan when Youngjae was 2 years old. Youngjae had never set foot in the place of his birth, this is the first time.

Because Youngjae was one of the smartest students in his school first, so he got a full scholarship to enter the famous University in Seoul City. He certainly took this opportunity, because the Youngjae family was not an abundant treasure. Youngjae also had to work part time during high school to ease the burden of his beloved mother.

.
.
Twins ?!
.
.

" excuse me.."

"Oh yeah, can I help you ... mmm ... nugu?"

"Ahh, I'm Yoo Youngjae." He said introducing himself to the beautiful name in front of him, while holding out his right hand.

"Ohh, I'm Himchan. Kim Himchan. "He answered as he welcomed Youngjae's helping hand and smiled kindly." How can I help you? "

Youngjae just kept quiet while paying attention to the name in front of him. 'Wahh for a man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter