Fxxk It

Perfect Nuance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

"Dude, you okay?" Dong Youngbae asked as he noticed Jiyong kept scribbling his book with his chin resting on the left hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why?" 

"You have been scribbling for hours, dude. With no music blasting this room. You're definitely not okay".

Jiyong stopped whatever he has been doing and wiped his face, "I'm just tired, I guess?"

Now facing the ceiling, he continued, "with everything. I don't know".

"Wanna share with me? Or you need me to stay away for a while?" 

"It's okay. Maybe I need some fresh air. No worries, wifey". Jiyong chuckled as he said the last sentence.

"Alright then, hubby".

And they both laughed with Youngbae's reply.

 

 

*****

 

 

Jiyong walked towards the studio again, after his one hour break from doing nothing when he suddenly felt the urge to see what others were doing. Searching for inspiration, as what the voice in his mind said.

"Ohh, oppa! What are you doing here?" asked Jennie curiously as she met Jiyong in the hallway heading to the practice room.

He was about to answer her when suddenly Jisoo opened the door abruptly and...

"Jennie, you see my bra? The blue one with pads. I think I left it at home. Duhh, I'm so careless. How do I.."

Jisoo froze. This time the magnitude of her embarrassment was unimaginable. She just specifically announced her bra whereabouts in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter