J for Jisoo

Perfect Nuance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

Whoever thought waiting for Jennie outside the studio just because they had free time totally were not sane. Jisoo included.

Almost four hours and there was no sign the demo recording would finish anytime soon. She should knew that anything related to GD's music sure would take forever to finish. That particular sunbaenim was a known perfectionist, a clear contrast from her best friend, Mino. Yeah, Song Mino frequently asked her to sing demos as Jisoo has a unique husky voice, he said. Pshh, definitely a lie. Probably nobody wanted to sing for him so, she was the last resort. The naive and easily baited with just an ice cream friend. 

"Unnie, I'm done. But GD oppa wants to meet you".

"Wait. What? Why?"

"I don't know". Jennie replied nonchalantly before dashing into the washroom.

Jisoo stood still for a few seconds before sheepishly entered the room as she recalled the embarrassing moment with GD sunbaenim not long time ago. 

"Why didn't I quit YG after that incident? Now I have to face this" She cried inside.

 

*****

 

Jiyong was busy arranging music when he noticed Jisoo quietly entered the studio. 

"Kim Jisoo. I want you to sing this. Can you?" 

"Me?" Jisoo responded with confusion crossed her features. 

"Yes".

"But why?"

"Just try it".

"But Jendeuki will be here soon."

"Jendeuki?"

"J-Jennie, Jennie, Jennie", Jisoo stuttered.

Jiyong smiled. How cute.

"I know, but I want to hear you sing. You are debuting as a singer, right?"

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter