Of Bobby

Perfect Nuance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

Jisoo slammed the door shut and, "OPPAAAAA!!!!! I'M SO EMBARRASSED!!!! BOBBY WAS THERE! HE WAS THERE! HE WATCHED OUR MONTHLY EVALUATION! GOSHHHH! WHY MUST HE BE THERE? WHEN I ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT THAT FREAKING CF!!!"

No response.

"Hey, Song Mino! You hear me? Song Minooooo..."

"I don't care if you are asleep. I still want to vent everything. Okay, back to the topic. It's not that I try to avoid Bobby but, you see....we almost kissed and.....urghhhh! It's all your fault! You teased me every day because of that and suddenly I'm an awkward Jisoo!"

Jisoo kept running her fingers aggressively through her already messy hair before she let her last straw, "AASDFGHKLGDH!!!!!!!"

 

***

 

He slid off the blanket that covered his face and, "Umm, can you please keep quiet? I'm sleeping here", a hoarse voice answered.

Jisoo turned white. The person she just vented out was not her best friend, Song Mino but GD, the sunbae of the sunbaenims in YG.

Before she could say anything, her phone rang and she unconsciously slid the screen to answer, "Hey, I forgot to tell you. Jiyong hyung is in the studio. Let's meet outside the practice room. I'm on my way there..."

Song Minooooooooooo.......T__T

 

***************

 

"Hahahaha! Why didn't you check? See, I told you before that you and your obsession to let your anger at me will eat you someday. It just, I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter